Re: Forum Notifications Issue

thanks @espressologic 😊

beginning of last week, I received 1000 email messages 

and then it all stopped, I don't get any messages anymore 

@Ru-bee , @Jynx , @tyme 

Hi @Shaz51, I'm sorry, it's really frustrating.  We get sent an email for every notification that the system has been unable to deliver, so we can see how many people are being impacted.  We're following up with them daily, so I'm hopeful we'll get a resolution soon.  Thankfully the on-forum notifications haven't been impacted this time.  

Thankfully the on-forum notifications haven't been impacted this time.  --- very true @espressologic 

and I mostly do it all on-forum 

you are doing an awesome job my friend 😊

You're very kind @Shaz51 - love your work 😁

Seems like we are in the same boat. I got 1000s of emails earlier this week and then no notifications now 🙂 @Shaz51 

Hi everyone, our sincere apologies that some of you are still not receiving notifications via email. We appreciate that this is a frustrating experience and has impacted our community for over two weeks.

SANE is continuing to meet with the Forums platform provider and email service providers to escalate this issue and to understand the timeframe for this to be resolved. We've been advised that this is a complex issue and there is work underway to reinstate this functionality and resolve the issue.

Unfortunately, the providers haven't been able to provide a definite timeframe for this issue to be resolved. SANE will continue to follow-up with the providers and provide updates to the community as they become available. 

What’s affected:

• System-generated emails from SANE Forums, like post notifications and password resets.

What you can do:

• You can still see all your post notifications in the forum.
  • If you can’t reset your password because you’re not getting the email, please email us at team@saneforums.org.

Emails to and from our team at team@saneforums.org are unaffected and working normally.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi everyone,

We wanted to provide an update on the recent issue with forum notifications. After ongoing work and collaboration with our Forums platform and email service providers, we believe the issue has now been resolved.

We understand how frustrating this situation has been, and we sincerely appreciate your patience as we worked through it. Over the past two weeks, we've been in regular contact with our providers to escalate the issue and ensure a solution was found. We're pleased to share that the necessary changes have been made, and notifications should now be coming through as expected.

If you continue to experience any issues with receiving notifications or encounter any other problems, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at team@saneforums.org.

Thank you once again for your understanding and support.