Re: Self care by growing a garden

Feeling pleased this afternoon with more cleanup done out in the garden with the only glitch being arriving at the dump to discover they close at 4 ๐Ÿคฌ used to be 6am - 6pm not long ago.  So one trailer loaded and ready to go and another big pile through the chipper.

Didn't get a before pic but branches were about 2m out and almost down to the concrete.Didn't get a before pic but branches were about 2m out and almost down to the concrete.

Looks so much better and has given me a buzz actually achieving something in the yard. 

Looks like that has opened up the bed underneath @Determined, are you planning on putting something in particular there?

I did a bit of pruning too - made good progress but came in when a bee seemed to take offence at my presence. Went out a bit later noticed, finished off a section but stopped when I spotted two nests in the bushes. 

There are already nice ground cover plants in there @Former-Member that have not been able to flourish under the cover of the overgrowth  

I have no idea when it comes to plants but friends darling had visit recon someone has spent a lot on the gardens around the place. 

A bit of mulch can really finish things off @Determined. I have noticed you can do heaps of work,  all unnoticed until the finishing layer is put on. 

You could give @Smc & I the challenge of identifying what plants you have. ๐Ÿ˜€

I look forward to posting individual pics as I uncover things @Former-Member @Smc โ˜บ

At the moment I can't see where one plant ends and the next starts, just one big jungle mess.

images (26).jpeg

images (12).jpeg

images (64).jpeg