Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Sharing the wisdom within

Well its not remote remote @eudemonism but they are cutting back on lines and range well everyone except woolies and thats 5ks away sometimes well often cant be bothered re traffic just back streets mainly to IGA and lucks a fortune 🔮 lol

@TAB@eudemonism

Chocolate self saucing pudding.  Yunnan.  Love the lemon pudding too.  Haven't had one for years. 

I don't fish. I don't eat fish or seafood (don't like the taste) and I never want to catch a fish.  I understand fishing if you want to eat fish.  But I don't understand it as a sport.  I don't like any sports that involve animals. 

Have watched a few hours of TV.  Can't tell you what I watched.  Can't remember.  Lol.

Just taken night meds,  so I'll be asleep soon 

@TAB yea I dunno how it works over there. I'm in a small city which survives off of farming and fishing. Everything i need is about five minutes away. Only about 30 thousand in this small city here. And about 50 thousand in surrounding areas.

@utopia I'm thinking oral meds would suit me better. I'm keen to be more relaxed and to be doing more sleeping. I've just got nothing to do for half the time... so all this agitation, restlessness, pacing and sleeping problems is really quite pointless; driving me around the bend. And it's caused bye the current meds I'm taking. I'm hearing you regards fishing. I do it for therapy and for food. Hardly ever go though i just say.

What's the plans for tonight @TAB @utopia ??? @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @frog @Former-Member @Sophia1 @greenpea @Hope4me @Snowie how are you all going???

Today has been a blowout with depression. Christ knows what does it to me. Mother nature i suppose. The elements. Heading out to parents place for chicken casserole though. Hoping to get some counsel from dad. It's a hard subject...

Have a good evening everyone...

Eude

@eudemonism Hi Eude 🙂 hope you have a great time with your parents tonight. Will be thinking of you. I plan to have a quiet one in. Might play on the computer for a bit and have an early night. It is very cold here so really indoors is the best bet here.

Again have a nice evening with your mum and dad. greenpea 🙂

a very good film @eudemonism

captain phillips

hope that you enjoyed

Former-Member
Not applicable

@eudemonism

I'm in a real bad way atm Eude, with my health & pain. My left eye lid is falling & around my eye is puffing up, plus I have a sore throat. I have had no energy for a few weeks, & head aches, plus body pain. I have been getting ,hot, & freezing cold, on & off, which I thought was due to the weather being all over the place. Now I am very concerned due to my eye, puffing up. I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow, now I am glad I'm going as he can check me, I hope it's not serious?  😞

Well you did ask how I am!

Love & Hugs!

Bella xoxoxo  🙂

I do hope your visit with your family is nice!Heart

Edited: made a change

Hello @eudemonism

sorry that I have not been about the place on here very much..

still unpacking...

settling in..

back at pool....

back not happy..

cats starting to settle...outside with me in back garden all enclosed...then back inside...

fishing...do not like personally...same as @utopia re catching life forms....enjoy the atmosphere and scenery though...usually take a book when husband fishes...he enjoys...

if you like fishing is a great way to relax....very calming...

do you fish at the beach or a river?

enjoy your chicken casserole with your mum and dad...

I thought of you when I was out in the garden earlier...

I thought now eudemonism  could get a tree to plant....a chair to sit on...listen to the birdlife...look at the cloud formations...

I find sitting outside so grounding...

I love nature...

big hug Cat HappyHeart

Sophia 

hello @Former-Member

I just read your latest post ..

puffy eye a bit concerning...

do you suffer from hayfever at all?

sore throat and lack of energy could possibly be a virus...

there are a few about that seem to hang on...

good that you have a doctor's appointment tomorrow....hopefully you can tell yourself that there is nothing that you can do until you have medical advice...resting between now and then...not as easy as it sounds I know...sometimes the self talk works...

take care

Sophia Cat HappyHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance