Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: not feeling good

Hood to see you all chatting away here. Hey @BlueBay, maybe get a CBT BOOK (guide) and CBT yourself - checking in with psychologist. Maybe... Doubt that its rocket science lol

Is anyone awake?

Guess there’s no one around. Can’t skeep. Been awake most of the night coughing every few seconds. Driving me crazy. Now I can’t sleep. 

Now im emotional. Cant do anything right. Need my sleep. 

Cant function without it. 

Morning @BlueBay 💜

Hi @Faith-and-Hope

I’ve had the worst night again. I coughed every few seconds non stop. I was awake most of the night. I ended getting up at 12.30 and 3am to make a cup of tea. Then couldn’t sleep. Got on here to chat but no one around. Went back to bed but coughed all morning. Called the clinic and my gp has his day off today but I asked the other gp if I could take some syrup for the cough. He suggested not st the moment until we get results back reg flu strain and also because I’m taking lots of meds. He suggested to wait to see my own doctor tomorrow. Great another night coughing. I’m so emotional crying and just not coping. 

Hope you are well. Xxx

Here is a chicken soup recipe that will soothe your throat and help reduce the coughing @BlueBay .....

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/12963/greek-lemon-chicken-soup/

If you have a stockpot you can leave it on a low setting and just have half a cupful any time the coughing starts up again to help suppress it.

💜

Thsnkyou @Faith-and-Hope ❤️❤️

You’re welcome @BlueBay .... 🤗💕

Gotta go .... phone is running out of battery .....

Hugs ...

I swear I’m so f##ing angry right now. My stupid husband called me and says “so when are you going back to work “. WTF. I’m so sick I’m crying I csnt function snd all he’s worried about is me going back to work. Last night when I was nonstop coughing he turns around and says “csnt you take pain med. As if that will help. 

I’m so angry. He’s blaming the doctors for not giving me something. I told him have to wait for throat swab results. He doesn’t get it at all. 

Oh dear @BlueBay .... that’s not nice.  I wonder how he would feel if it were him.

Grrrr ..... hugs Hon .....

💜💐💕💜💐💕💜💐💕💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance