Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

Thank you @Teej  for tagging me a sharing xoxo 

Hi @Rubyrose1 this is the thread I mentioned. @Teej started 'as a place where we can set our goals daily, help motivate each other to do them and then check in with how we went. It's a place to celebrate when we achieve them or just sit with each other if we didnt and are feeling down about it.'

I'm just catching up on the last few days of posts here. Thanks @Maggie for that reminder: Do your best while remembering your value is not attached to what you accomplish. There are so many messages to the contrary in the world at large.

My anxiety has been overwhelming in the mornings and it makes it hard to tackle anything, even though I know that would help me feel calmer. I started making a list but I think today is a start small kind of day. First up is putting washing on then doing my physio stretches. Will check back later.

Hope you are travelling ok @Shaz51 @WIP @eth @Former-Member 

@Adge  Very much thinking of you today. I hope it all goes ok. Sending 💕💕💕

thank you so much for this, reading this has made me a bit weepy

Hi @frog 

I hope you are travelling along ok too.

Morning anxiety sux, doesn't it!

Some days I have such great intentions, but get paralysed by anxiety, that I don't get very far.

Today's agenda is seeing my psychiatrist and negotiating a new medication - he wants one, that I've researched and decided against. I'm going to make a suggestion and hope that he receives it with consideration.

Take care,

WIP

@Maggie Thanks heaps. 

Best to you too.

I've been doped out all this afternoon & evening.

I need to some how be perky tomorrow morning when leaving hospital (unlikely) - I virtually don't get any sleep at all, when in hospital.

Smiley HappyAdge

@Adge  Did the op go ok ? Or is it too soon to know. .?

Thinking of you. 💕💕💕

Hi friends

@Maggie @Teej @Adge @WIP @Rubyrose1 @Shaz51 @eth @Former-Member ... any plans for today?

I am having trouble getting going. Got up early but endless distractions. My goal for the day is to get through stuff so that I can crawl into bed and read with the cold and rain shut outside! But before then:

1. sort out storage cage and retrieve stuff for daughter
  2. big vacuum
  3. get son to martial arts and gi to tailors for repairs

Got to get moving on #1 as it's a big job.

Hope you're all well today no matter what you do or don't get done!

Hi @frog 

That's a great list of tasks to get through - hope you achieve them all. You'll feel awesome afterwards!

It's a cold and miserable day here, so I'll be vacuuming and a bit of dusting and that's about it!! 
Better than nothing I guess.

@Maggie @Teej @Adge @Rubyrose1 @Shaz51 @eth @Darcy @frog  Hope you have a good day, whatever you get up to 😊

Hi @frog and @WIP   Hope your day goes to plan.  I just had to do a large online shopping order with Coles and now plan to spend the afternoon dropping in and out of the Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!  thread and catch up around the forums.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance