Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: GRATITUDE

@Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Icare20 @-Rayne- @Tropicalrose  I'm grateful that my MsS takes time to listen to me when work is not going well - even though she is pain or depressed or anxious herself she still always tries so hard to be there for me ... even encourages me to share my woes from a bad work day as she doesn't want me to suffer from bottling it up like I used to ... I used to think it was kind to keep it from MsS but then she said she wanted to hear about my work and it made her feel useful by listening - I'm so grateful for MsS caring for my emotions 

@Darcy@Determined , @Smc , @iCare , @Adge , @Appleblossom , @Dec , @Sophie1 , @Sophia1 , @Zaphod , @Zoe7 , @Queenie , @CheerBear , @Teej , @frog , @greenpea , @eudemonism , @Ant7 , @chaos , @SoSad , @Wanderer , @WideWhale320 , @Gazza75 , @Meowmy , , @Sans911 , @outlander , @Snowie , @eth , @utopia , @Hamsolo01 , @TAB , @Maggie , @Faith-and-Hope , @Bimby2 , @Hope4me , @Kurra , @Sherry , @BlueBay , @oceangirl , @Pepsimax , @Sandy16 , @Exoplanet , @Mazarita , @Bill16 , @Boo13 @Brooklyn7 , @Scoo , , @FindingStrength , @JS1 , @Doglover , @Dadcaringalone , @Icare20 , @Bobkat , @Razzle , @Peri , @Strawberry , @Starta , @MissP , @BabyDragon @Appleblossom @Icare20 @-Rayne- @Tropicalrose

Be thankful everyday 

Exercise for today and everyday , for you to display it here so we can encourge you to keep on keeping on 

make a promise to yourself to practise gratitude every day 

start today 

choose a quiet space where you can reflect on your life and finish the question ;

• Three things i am grateful  for today are -----------

Lets do this everyday  and wecan help and encourage and support eah other xoxo

@Relative  @Sylvia26  @Kombibob @homer , @Wanda , @Tortoiseshell , @MummaMia , @Amour_Et_Psyché @Itoqih , @Penny247  @AuroraBloom  @cherryblossom13@ETBug  @Pingu , @Molly3  @Sraws46 , @Tess58 , @ape @Alligator_@Aadi@Sylvester , @Scout , @Rainforest , @SleepyPanda @Lindy9 @Tess58

Adge
Senior Contributor

I am Grateful for Being Reminded to practice daily Gratitude @Shaz51

Seriously, I'm not being sarcastic.

Gratitude is a Really Really Good thing to practice - it helps to improve (up) our Mood, it helps us to feel better about ourselves (& others).

Plus I'm grateful for Being Tagged (into conversations) too - because that means that people are Thinking of Me, & it Gives me a Sense of Connection with people.

Adge

Adge
Senior Contributor

The Tags are not working @Shaz51 No Notifications have been coming through (at all) today.

I just Stumbled upon your Gratitude post (& Tags) by Accident right now.

Adge

Big fan of gratitude! Such a great thread.

Today I am grateful for:

1. Having a wonderful person to call and chat to when I was feeling a bit out of sorts.

2. The cosy jumper and socks I'm wearing.

Sounds sooo good @rye  xx

Hello @Adge , @Sophie1 , @Appleblossom , @Icare20 

With my very big day 

I am still feeling grateful in knowing that I can relax now at the end of a big day xxx 

Grateful today for:

1. A cosy bed to sleep in. A place to renew and refresh and start a new day in.

2. Meeting someone who listens, empathises and understands.

3. Overalls, for being making me feel comfortable and kind of trendy.

I am grateful today for this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwgr_IMeEgA

hello @Gwynn@rye@Adge@Sophie1@Appleblossom 

morning 1.jpg

Adge
Senior Contributor

I am Grateful that I was able to buy a box of Tissues (as substitute) - when there is no Toilet Paper to buy (in shops).

I am Grateful for my 4 new Bengalese finches (bought today).

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance