Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

Hello and welcome @Former-Member , we are here for everyone 24/7 my friend 

How are you today xx 

Hello @TheVorticon , @Zoe7 , @CheerBear , @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Shaz51 , thank you.

I'm  here for everyone else 24/7 too, thanks again!

I'm OK, I just have my moments, so I could be feeling alright then get down, I don't know why really. I always get more depressed at night time especially when it's dark, something about the night time I guess? Not sure why.

Former-Member
Not applicable

How are you @Shaz51 and others?

@TheVorticon @Zoe7 @CheerBear @Former-Member and anyone else I missed (sorry)

Just checking in @Teej with a hi and a how are you? No need to reply. Sending you lots of 💜

Just checking in @Former-Member . I wanted to send you a message that you are a valued member of the forum. I'm so sorry that things are really tough. I've not been great at communicating on the forum much in the last few months but always appreciate your posts and supports. I read your post on the worry room recently and my heart went out to you. You have much happening in real life that you deserve support with. I know that you have to do what is right for YOU! I wanted you to know that things do blow up and blow over on the forum. It's happened here before and will again. I know there is much support for you. You have been a big part of the forum community. Please take care of you. Sending hugs 🤗💜

@Teej so nice to see you here today xxxx

So nice to see you too @Sans911 . I'm trying to find my feet. I have a hit list of members to catch up with which you are on. I have started and not posted to quite a few of you lately. There was a long one to you. I'm sorry for all that has happened for you over the last 10 days ish (no idea of time line). 
i was pretty stoked to read you are doing a nursing refresher course. Good for you. We need your skills currently. I hope you get lots out of it. 
im sitting here on hold waiting for the bank to answer me. Grr. I just came off hold as I realised writing it I haven't got much of my call allowance left this month. I may need to go in. 

Thanks @Teej. I look forward to your reading your post later. Don't rush. I'm just really pleased to see you 👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @Teej  😔💔

@Teej just checking in to say hi and hope you're going OK ❤
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance