Re: Something that made me smile today or helped me to breathe a little easier for a bit.

Thanks for the smile, @Maggie ! 😄

Re: Something that made me smile today or helped me to breathe a little easier for a bit.

@NatureLover @Teej @Shaz51 @outlander @Owlunar  and everyone passing.

BDD699FD-B2CF-4011-9A86-90067D89F6F6.jpeg

Oh @Maggie those pics made me more than smile, I chortled out loud. I think We might share a similar sense of humour and fun. Thank you 💜🤗😁

Soo lovely @Maggie 

It was soo bright this morning with the moon xxx

I sometimes find on a foggy morning the moon is bright @Shaz51 . A bit strange, I know.

@Maggie @Teej @Shaz51 @NatureLover @outlander 

I love the Burger King joke Smiley Happy

I saw the Jupiter, Saturn and Moon alignment on TV - I actually missed seeing it

But I got a photo a couple of nights ago of the moon so near Saturn it was really hard to see it and Jupiter was close too - and there was a full moon bown - but the photo isn't a good one - possibly because of the ice in the air

It does make me smile - and I have watched Jupiter and Saturn cross the sky together all year - the last time this happened was 25 years ago and I watched it then and that's when I started to watch the solar system seriously

Dec

Hugs my second mum @Owlunar 

I am applying for the carers pension for my mum , fingers crossed  xxxxxxx

Do you use special equipment to view Jupiter and Saturn @Owlunar ? I love the sky.

Hi @Maggie 

I have an app on my phone that tells me the rising and setting times of planets and constant watching means I know where to look - 

And for the photos I take I only use my phone - and I can expand the pictures and I have posted a few of them at Dec's Guide of the Night Sky

I'll tag you there

@Shaz51 

I hope you can get that pension - I can't see why not but I do know that it is hard to get a pension - been there - done that - got the T-Shirt and at the time - the DSP

It will make a difference I am sure and I have my fingers crossed

Dec

You have to be one of the original Aussie Battlers ShazYou have to be one of the original Aussie Battlers Shaz