Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Sans911 Wow. There were a lot of I's in that post. Sorry it was not that well written :face_with_rolling_eyes:😳

Another Brené Brown quote too just because

12E7B644-D15D-4F1D-8400-BAC8FE05DDBC.jpeg

I’d love you to @Zoe7. Here is another one for you

7BA50A3C-9B73-4B25-A44B-6038E05994DF.jpeg

Fear still holds me back so much @Teej - this is when I just want an easy life but everything I am dealing with right now with this Principal is not at all easy. I just wabt to be able to do my job, get paid and come home to my babies. I am more and more thinking I need another job, something that I can leave at the end of the day and walk away from but I don't know what. I want my life to be easier and to actually have a life to live - but finding that feels too far away. I do feel that I am going to break in all this again and then there will be no way out - so many fears still and so much to deal with!

Hi

im new here today and think from what ive read its a good wholesome  safe place to be able to share and hopefully gain comfort support and strength. My story like prob everyone here is long and vomplex , but basically im 60 div 2 adult kids ..and a nurse .

i gave lots if chronic health issues. I learnt to accept and live with them in isolation.

Ive suffered with Mh issues depression anxiety all of the life i can remember . Recently i discovered i have the MTHFR defective gene which affects my gut health.. and prevents the release of the seratonin in the brain..  Stopped antidepressants this  yr with the help of progesterone and also changing diet and fixing my gut with probiotics folinic acid and B vitamins.

Still feel like im empty and have little energy or desire to be around others ... worry and self analize all day sometimes. The feeling like im the only one that is like this goes when i read about others stories. I’m educated in what to recognise and how to help myself but it requires energy and discipline i cant find  .. one day drifts into another and i feel like im just existing,even tho i must be doing basics . It always feels like the majority out there are ok and push ahead , i’m glad there’s a safe place to express this emptiness i feel .

@Sans911 💜 💜

How are you going tonight? @Sans911

Morning sis @Sans911
How are you going? Do you have any plans for today?
Thinking of you lots
❤❤❤❤

Morning lil Sis @outlander

I'm doing OK. Just a quiet day today. Not much on. Need to unpack my suitcase, return books to the library.

My mh nurse is coming for a chat after lunch. What's happening for you today?

Morning also to @Zoe7

@lost60

@Teej

@Faith-and-Hope

@Shaz51

@Snowie

Morning sis
I forgot your 3 hrs behind again
A quiet day sounds like a good plan.
Its busy on and off here but mostly quiet for a few hrs now

@Sans911

@Sans911 Good to see you had a quiet day planned - hope it all went well for you Hon Smiley Happy

I have had all my appointments (GP, pdoc and psych) plus DBT today and am feeling exhausted - still need to do some things at home and get onto the planning for Friday - but most of that can wait. I would like to get some of it done tonight so I can get to the pool tomorrow though... will see how I feel a little later.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance