Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

I had a weird thing happen with my car this morning and it has set my heart racing. I worry that I have no resilience and every little thing will spiral me away from myself and my family and friends. 

good to get that out there. In fact considering it freaked the hell out of me the heart rate is ok the mind is ok.

i worry that my 2 coping techniques are not ideal and that I will not be able to stop the crutches.

ok so I have been through it before. I have help scheduled. I am doing ok. I am healthy and safe

It seems like no matter how hard I try to do the right thing, be a good person I finally start to get on top of the chaos that is my life and it all starts crashing down again faster then I can take a breath. Be a good person. Do the right thing. Try your best. It’s starting to feel like I’m being punished for doing the right thing or trying to actually succeed in life. Everyday is beggining to feel like a challange not just because of mental and physical issues but also just trying to survive the constant chaos.

I'm worried no matter how much work I put into myself my family will still come crashing in to call me a liar, deminish what I've been through and my experiences like I'm still an child that hasn't be through anything but the harsh reality is a lot worse and it will continue to cause me pain everytime they call me a liar.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance