Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

utopia
Senior Contributor

Re: HOME

Very Very good times @Zoe7.

When i see a big puddle now, sometimes I actually put the toe of my gumboot in, just to check that there is a bottom of the puddle. Then I jump, or walk or kick the water up in the air. 

Zoe7
Community Guide

Oh @utopia you are such a rebel lol There is something therapeautic about jumping in puddles though. I know at school when it is wet we try to keep the kids away from the puddles but all I want to do is jump in myself - not the best role-model there for kids though lol

How are you going with your car dramas - is it getting fixed now?

utopia
Senior Contributor

I think a teacher willing to jump in puddles with the kids, is offering a lot to the kids. Show them how to do it properly. Not a little jump or a step. But make a BIG spash @Zoe7

My car is at my mechanics. Should be ready tomorrow. Then I have to sew up the split in the drivers car seat and put a new seat cover on it. Get it re assessed at the Road Worthy mans shop and then, fingers crossed, it passes, I can take it to the big town and get it reregistered.

Seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow. Asking him for a letter explaining my cognitive and memory problems - and will be applying under Special Circumstances Mental Illness for my fine to be wiped out.

Will also get a letter from him re: my full mental health, and how long it's been going on, my mental and cognitive abilities. My inability to cope with stress and to ignore it. To try to get the interest taken off of my overdue council rates. Half is interest. And this is 4 years worth. My Case Manager is helping me with it.

Zoe7
Community Guide

It sounds like despite there being a lot to deal with that you are actually coping with it better than you think @utopia Keep putting one foot in front of the other (and avoid puddles lol) and you will get there. So pleased you have support to do all this though Hon.

My meds are kicking in so I need to flutter off to bed but I hope we can catch up again very soon - miss chatting to my beautiful cocky friend Heart

utopia
Senior Contributor

Yes I tend to freak out when something is occuring @Zoe7. Really struggle. Then the next day I am able to process it all, and I'm calmer.

Sweet Dreams or No Dreams for you my butterfly friend.

My son pointed out a flock of cockatoos and of course I thought of you. You do have a place here @utopia Heart

utopia
Senior Contributor

Thank you so much @Appleblossom. Your words were very kind.

Missing you @utopia ..., 💐💜💕

utopia
Senior Contributor

Hi everyone. I’m currently without internet for the next 5 to 10 working days.

So I’ll be off line til then.

ive come to mums to type this. But am mentally struggling due to multiple stressors. So I don’t plan to come here to use the internet.

hope you all are as well as you can be & that you keep supporting each other.

ill see you soon(ish)

Kind wishes for this next week, @utopia.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance