Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: A long rave

Thanks @eth and others, hi to everyone.

Does anyone want to chat, about anything? I'm just feeling really bored, lonely and depressed right now, don't have anyone to talk to 

hey @eth good to see you, hope your holiday was good, looking forward to hearing more when you feel up for it

@eth Heart

Hi and good morning to all passing here today. @Mazarita  @Former-Member @outlander @Former-Member @Adge @Maggie @Meowmy @Exoplanet @Flying_Hams @TAB @greenpea @Appleblossom @Angels333 @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @CheerBear @frog @Teej 

Feeling a little more settled in at home again but loads to do with mail, admin etc so not here much yet.  Really looking forward to catching  up with you all but I'm still getting no notifications. 

@Lauz @nashy @s-jay  - hi to you too.  Wondering if the notification problem is wide-spread or just happening for me.  Changed my settings on Saturday and should be getting notified of all tags and supports.  While I was away (12 days) my settings were for weekly digests but didn't get any of them either.

It's pretty hard to join in conversations on other threads when I'm still not getting notified of tags, but if you can tag me anyway then I'll see them when notifications do start to happen.  Thanks folks.

Hope you all have a good day and that things are going smoothly for you xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

You are right @eth .. it is very hard when not getting notifications. My notifications have been working as normal, to my best knowledge.

Good to hear you are settling back home after nearly 2 weeks away. Surprising how much mail, admin, etc accumulates in that time. Hope you get through it all soon.

@Mazarita @outlander @Exoplanet @Former-Member  👋

Sherry 😀

Hey @Former-Member  how are things going for you?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Not good @eth  .. Seems anniversary on 29th is causing absolutely everything to be triggering. Utter crap! Plus Ive hurt my back again and in pain from that too. Had a reasonable run with long term back injury, but it always comes back again. Usually for no apparent cause. Dodgy spinal discs and permanent nerve damage. Perhaps the extreme anxiety is making me more tense and causing physical issues? It happens. Okay .. so thats my rant and rave for the day.

I just have to be very careful to avoid any obvious triggers, and take extra care not to aggravate back further too. Otherwise I will end up bedridden and on strong pain killers.

Argh 😩

Very sorry to hear all that @Former-Member   Take care xx

Just going offline for a bit to catch up on some necessary jobs.  Hope you start to feel a bit better soon.  And that you get through your anniversary without a glitch.  I can see how it could be triggering for you.

Hey @eth

There are a lot of bugs in the software on the forums I have found.

Hello @Flying_Hams @Exoplanet @Mazarita  @Adge @Former-Member 

Been off the forum for a few days, but had quite a few great interactions on the train and out and about.

One was just a laugh out loud moment, when a young guy shared his activity of the day ... by showing me the

"dad bod festival" ... on his phone ... seemed hilarious.  I sensed he was also lonely, but not sure what else I can do but practise random kindness and not hang on to relationships, and hope that small bits of cheer, help people find their feet in their own lives.

Glad you are back @eth

Sounds serious @Former-Member

Take Care ALL

Such a crazy world out there.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance