Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi everyone.

I did my Saturday Trauma Yoga course (4th class).

Then felt feverish & sick when I got home - I couldn't eat any lunch (yuk).

I hope I haven't managed to get a nasty Bug (or virus) from one of my clients - they so love sharing them with me (no hygiene).

Adge

Windows (computer) has been doing this all afternoon....

World's Funniest Windows Error Messages | Tech Source

It doesn’t even ask anymore… | Funny Pictures, Quotes ...

The Windows Update (this afternoon) took over 1 & 1/2 hours.

Just as well that I wasn't in a hurry to use my computer @Shaz51 @greenpea

Windows updates when I',m late US Humor - - image #834838 ...

World's Funniest Windows Error Messages | TechSource

Hi @Angels333 How are you?

Funny Windows Errors

Severin Browne - Joke of the Week

Yeah good thanks @Adge .  Work was good today, anxiety is always there though.

Xxx

@CheerBear, thanks for your words. Happy you like my new profile pic. So good to see you too. 🙂 Heart Heart

@Zoe7, Heart ox 🙂

@Exoplanet, love to you and your special holiday place. A few hours travel is not too bad, about from here to another surf coast up the road. There are crystal-like mountains there, in the hinterland. But don't want to go travelling for a while now. Smiley Wink

Good to hear the rain has made it to you. Here's to it stopping now! 20 years of mostly drought is a long time in a flood plain. It's great that you have experience of both situations. Hoping the best for you. Heart

I think I have an idea about your health issues from the last time I was here, back in the first half of last year. In fact, I was thinking about your attitude to life and death earlier tonight, when standing out in my courtyard looking up at the veiled stars behind the opaque clouds.

Because of my troubling undiagnosed symptoms and depression at the moment, I have been thinking about death a fair bit, afraid of it and a bit panicked about my health. In fact, it's possible some of my symptoms are coming from that panic! But I don't think that's it completely. Getting older, with the natural declines in health, has hit me since I got back from Europe and I've been struggling with it.

But a few days ago I had a conversation with my close friend here about spirituality. I don't know if you have this, but there are times when I am feeling out of control and highly distressed, and I find myself instinctively calling out to someone, who I might identify with as my higher self. It's a part of me that seems almost unconscious and non-verbal, that is wiser than my mortal brain. 

Somehow in the past few days, since focussing on it and perhaps surrendering control to it more, I feel something lifted. I did some video tonight, in a good and patient mood with it, a contrast to just a few days ago. Spanish lessons on the mobile app are going great. Better for me than playing spider solitaire. Gratitude app seems a life affirming thing to do. It's less than minute to do it, feels more than worth that in result.

Despite feeling almost like a need a walking stick in case I faint at any moment (especially getting up out of chairs), life/my higher self seems to be nonetheless picking me up over the past couple of days.

We never know what's going to happen in the future, three years, or more or less, is the fate of all of us. Meanwhile, we can do our best to enjoy, love and be with each other. Heart 🙂

@Shaz51, Heart ox

@Adge, thanks again for the meme smiles and giggles. 🙂

Waves and hugs to @Angels333@greenpea@outlander@Appleblossom, @Former-Member, @Maggie,  and everyone I've mentioned, and to anyone else reading. Cat Happy

Hasta luego (see you later),
Maz

@Mazarita  Dont ever be a stranger Mazzy xxx

@Exoplanet  Love to you Exoplanet:). Will send you a message on your thread when I get back. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance