Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hey @Zoe7 🙂 I crocheted squares and watched a doco today in between some paperworky kind of things. It was really quiet. I was very tempted to go to the water but not so keen on needing to go to the shop to get bait first so I ditched that idea early.

Great to hear you had another good day! Sounds like a fab school and change for you 😊

It sounds like a relaxing day for you @CheerBear  Sometimes those decisions are easy to make when you have everything you need for one activity and not the other. 

It has been very windy here today so not good fishing weather anyway. I am happy to be home with my babies but have a little more energy tonight than I have for the past 2 weeks - I will see how I feel at the end of the week but good to not be as tired tongiht as I have been.

That's great news @Zoe7. You're going awesomely it seems! 👍👍

I feel like I am doing a good job @CheerBear and that is half the battle. I have never had enough confidence in myself so maybe this school will help with that ...signs are good in that respect already so that makes me very happy Smiley Very Happy

I took the dogs for a swim at the local Weir this afternoon, after I'd taken them into the Vet at the next town over to have their nails trimmed & got their flea, tick & worm treatments for the month. I've been here for nearly 20 years & I'd never gottten in before . . . now I have & it was quite nice. There are 'things' in the water, submerged logs, grass/reeds & something that went 'plop' & blew tiny little bubbles - but it was cool & wet, non-stinky & something different, sort of fun 🙂 I recently bought a roof rack bag & I'd like to try it out, maybe the local Weir could be the spot to do so. Though there are signs on one side of the road saying you can't camp there, & I did go on that side once & was asked to leave {was able to stay the night though} If I went to the other side I wouldn't be lying to say I thought maybe that side was ok to camp at 😉 I've seen people camping there before . . . mind you I've seen people camping on the 'no camp' side too, which is why I gave it a go. There is another Weir a little further away, where you are allowed to camp - it's even got toilets, maybe I'll go there. It's going to get hot again this week, not that the heat has disappeared, but 40's . . . yuk. I'm thinking it might help me 'take my mind off it' to go sit by some water & there's the bonus of a swim to cool off. Then there's the part of my mind that says 'you don't have the conveniences of home when your camping, maybe I should wait for the 'hot spot' to finish? I wonder if this heat means more dust? The sky was different today, the bottom 1/4 was an orange brown colour, the next 1/4 nearly white, then it almost looked a normal sky blue with fluffy white clouds. Haven't had any rain yet. 

Love to all that need or want it.

P.S. I really ought to go up & give the solar panels a bit of a wipe - that's a really good idea @TAB . If they're anything like the windscreen of my car, I think it would help a lot. It's just getting the motovation to go up there, I hate getting on the roof!

@Mazarita @eth  @CheerBear  @outlander  @Teej  @Sophia1  @Shaz51  @Faith-and-Hope  @Zoe7  @Adge 

I wiped my security light lenses at front of house, well after replaced bulbs, think they hadnt been working for a while, petrol cap on car was a bit stiff to unlock, so not too soon looks @Exoplanet 

Morning @Exoplanet @TAB 👋💕

Hi @Faith-and-Hope  you're up early, so am I, prob didnt have enough bedding on, bit hard when go to bed almost needing aircon and wake up wanting heating haha.

Yeah @TAB .... I hear ya !

On eastern time here so maybe not as early as you think, but my body clock is working it out after all the time and place changes of the last couple of months.

yeah I've changed my sleep patterns a few times this year already @Faith-and-Hope , my long summer break has been/is being extended by stopping smoking which after the first couple weeks of seeming huge benefits has really thrown body out as it struggles to fix itself. Seems to go in stages. anyway , so working has almost become an option not a necessity, and is turning into feeling more relaxed and thinking over things instead of overthinking and stress loop patterns, well on good days days anyway. Anyhoo, some physical issues from overwork last year and over indulgence most likely are under investigation, have had bloods, more bloods, scans on thurs, then wait and see but there was a high reading for arthritis factor so may be time to seriously look at different types of/less work in from now on. 

Anyway. How have you been ? Coffee - ing here  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance