Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

had you been introduced? @MDT   maybe you werent comfortable talking to them, that doesnt mean they are excluding you

It's only first day. How long does this go for and what is the outcome? 

A month @TAB
Doing research, events, how it all runs etc. I can't say too much as I want to remain anonymous still.

But yeah. Introductions before we started. I find it hard sometimes to interact I think. Depending on many things. Lots to take in on day 1

take it easy @MDT  they are in same  boat in a way , try and keep open mind maybe. Its normal to feel uncomfortable first day, everything is new

Yeah @TAB

I should be fine. I think the full. Time thing is getting to me a bit. But then I can adapt to it anyway.

its only 4 days this week @MDT  anyway, early days and you got through last job for how long? so you have skills to fall back on re getting through Cat Happy

@MDT hey hamsolo, good luck with your first day. Hope it gets better.

Give yourself some time to settle in @MDT  x

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia

Day 1 done.

The hardest part is over. The first day is always awkward and weird.

Downhill from here. In a good way.

I learned a lot and simply just paced myself to get through it.

Onwards we go.

Thabks again for supporting me. At times I feel like sane forums has been the exact help I need. You all mean a lot 🙂

Well done hams @MDT 😎

welll done my @MDT , you can do this Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance