Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Nah @TAB

Then I compelled to do it. Will make it worse

Exactly @outlander

Up to you. @MDT

Yeah i know

Gonna leave for now.

Catch you tomorrow

Hams @MDT

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia

Hey forumites.

Just chilling on a park bench in the city.

Before heading off to my event at 6

Will see someone i know there as well.

Overall i feel okay. Its a blessing in disguise actually the fact that the smashed wu dows caused the office to shut down meant i cant do my internship. But thats okay. If i am perfectly honest i was finding it hard.

Going to use this week to take it easy i think. Shift focus and straighten up maybe.

Anyway. Tale care

There's a silver lining in everything @MDT  - I am glad the break from your internship has an upside

And glad to you are chilling in the city - and going to an event tonight and seeing someone you know - great news

I wish you the best for tonight - I hope it works reall well for you

Dec

so, they canned the last couple weeks of internship  @MDT ? Hope you are okay, can you still you refernces etc? can you go back to the other job? 

At least you're keeping busy sounds. 

I got call back from interview, now its ref checks, they only wanted 2, 1 has done it already, other one said would do it, just waiting 

@MDT  Thinking of you Hamsolo01. Love peaxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance