Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

well done @MDT , I'm struggling to have a shower & get dressed & get on with my chores.

perhaps do a teaching degree or another qual that can get work with and maybe not deal with children @MDT 

TESOL certificate must be good for teaching adults I think @TAB

Will need to look into that. Tomorrow can do that.

Atm I am just scouting LinkedIn. I also applied for 3 more things which were all low key admin stuff.

"Into the last good fight I'll ever know"

thanks @BryanaCamp 🙂

How are you this afternoon? Any better?

you;ll be alright @MDT  just need a start somewhere

I agree with @TAB  here @MDT You just need a start in something and then I have no doubt you will begin to fly buddy. You have the energy and motivation to achieve at whatever you put your mind to - you just need that one break to get started. You are doing everything you can to get to that point and although you are often feeling discouraged at times you still push through - that shows me that you are moving forward in small steps but steps none the less. Keep going buddy - you will get there Heart

@BryanaCamp Some days it is a struggle to get yourself into the shower but if that is all you can tick off today then it is a good thing. Hope your afternoon has been a little better.

even woolies or volunteering @MDT  whatever you can handle, then positive belief will grow as opposed to well you know ..  just tagging @Zoe7  cos she's reading I was just dropping in anyway Cat Happy

well I did about 6 of the 3 things on list @MDT  @Zoe7  lol got round 2 of bloods ok only 1 this time done, got bulbs for security light, cashed in change at bank, $31 lol, got refund on dentist cos didnt have card with me weeks ago, plus got a nice (for me) coffee from coles servo . oh and missed call from concerned sounding woman who did the phone interview for centrelink the other day while fitting bulbs. anyway then looked at app and saw its approved and am getting some money in 10 days from now. Full. Stop. lol

That is great news about money coming in about 10 days @TAB and you have acheived some things today so an added bonus. Hope your blood tests are okay when you get them done. Going to get dinner ready here soon after I feed my fur babies and then do some planning for tomorrow.

nice one @TAB about the money. That's good! I'm happy you have some now. And yes @Zoe7 all in good time. Applied for a total of 5 things today. Asked someone I know about how they got their job too.

Tomorrow looking at adult teaching english as a second language. More suitable to me personall i think
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance