Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

My apologies @TAB lol We occasionally have to through one in there too haha.

Goodluck at drs - don't give then too hard a time and let us know how you go 

well i dont feel that funny anymore maybe @MDT ok thanks gotta run

@Former-Member hey Hon - didn't want to take over that other thread so answering here.

I slept for 6 hours again last night but didn't wake up during the night so that is progress. Also no unwanted dreams so added bonus. Haven't been as tired the last 2 mornings either so maybe it is all evening out a little. Will continue to monitor how I am going over the next few days and if it stays as it is then it ciuld work out okay. I will talkto my pdoc next Wednesday though and see what she thinks. 6 hours straight through is good and if I can function on that then that is okay - I guess going back to work will be a big test and maybe that will help me sleep longer as well.

How did the driving lesson go today?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Lucky I noticed your message just now @Zoe7 I missed your notification. That’s good re sleeping six hours straight. I hope you can either manage on that amount, or hopefully be able to sleep more. Mine is broken sleep every night. Hmm driving lesson. 😫 prn didn’t work as well today, so I feel shattered now. So exhausting being so anxious even with prn. Usually I’m ok. I guess because it’s been a huge week, I’m feeling it today. 

Her driving is ok, it’s just me that’s not ok, lol. It’s scary. 

Back later if I can. Gotta go. 💜💖

I used to only get between 3 and 5 hours sleep maximum for many years @Former-Member - which probably also helped me get really sick - so whilst 6 is good I would prefer another hour or 2. I suspect once I get back to work I will get more sleep because I will be so physically and mentally tired - hope so anyway and also hoping work is not too much for me. I suppose that is all conhecture at the moment as I don't even have a school yet Smiley Frustrated

I have already taken meds but it is still so hot here it may be difficult to sleep even with meds. Will likely be a couple of hours until they kick in though - that is about how long it is taking these days.

It seems like your D is doing okay with the driving - it super sucks though that the prn didn't help you today. You have had a huge week with lots going on so you may be right it was more exhaustion today that affected you - that happens when we are that tired - everything becomes even more of an effort.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sleep makes so much difference @Zoe7 

I think gradually it will improve for you. I hope you find out re school soon. School starts back next week here. I’m so glad I don’t have to deal with that anymore. 

I hope it does improve slightly at least @Former-Member We don't start back until a week later but it is still cutting it fine with me finding out about which school I will be at. Hoping to hear Tuesday as Monday is a public holiday.

Former-Member
Not applicable

How did Herr @TAB go at the doctor’s today? 😸🎩

Former-Member
Not applicable

I can imagine @Zoe7 like you, I like to know in advance, so I can prepare 

If I at least knew the grade I could start preparing for that @Former-Member.

I might need to head off soon - starting to get tired here. How is your evening going?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance