Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

So glad to hear it has been a good day @Zoe7 and that you are settling in well. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds really good @Zoe7  ... love hearing good news!

Sherry 😊

Thanks @Former-Member  @Snowie  I am really beginning to enjoy the work again and getting to know the kids is part of that. There are some real characters in the 4/5 class I was in today but together they all mix well - it was lovely to observe today Smiley Very Happy

So great to hear @Zoe7 💚🌷

Hi to @Former-Member @Snowie 💕

Hugs and hugs and hugs and hugs @Former-Member ..... 😔❤️

@Faith-and-Hope  I had someone comment on my necklace today and I had to say it was a very personal combination that reminded me of someone very special to me. Heart

How has your day been?

My day has been good @Zoe7.  I had a digital photography class this morning, and I am feeling progressively more confident about exploring computer technology ..... in baby steps ..... but I am feeling really chuffed about a few things I managed to work out today.

This afternoon was a drawing class with charcoal. So good to be in that place again ❣️

S2 got himself up and to uni today .... I came out early myself this morning to find him eating breakfast and preparing to leave 👍 ..... double kudos cos he had an early start 👍 and it sounds like he either went to a second class, or had a music lesson.  In any case he attended more than just the first class 👍 🎉😁

D3 is in her drawing class now.  She got herself to uni independently of me (has a later start on Mondays) 👍 .... and has stayed all day = no missed classes today 👍🎉😁

So good ❣️  Such a relief.  Hoping that day by day they can stay on course this year.

Great to hear so much good news from your day too.

Oh that sounds like a wonderful day for both you and your baby dragons @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy It is so great to hear S2 and Visual both got themselves up and to uni independently of you - that must be such a huge relief for you Smiley Happy

I am equally as happy that you are becoming more confident with technology - I never doubted you would be able to get it - sometimes it just takes that little bit longer but once things start to click it is a good feeling.

Super excited to hear where this year will take all of you - it is certainly a good start with the kids getting themselves organised. Hopefully once they really start getting into their repective courses they will begin to make friends also - that would be so lovely for both of them Heart

I really have had a good day - the staff continue to be really supportive and getting to know the kids a bit more I can certainly see the 'cheeky Zoe' coming out in interactions with them. I am starting to feel so much more like 'myself' again and that is a really nice feeling. I know so much of my identity has been tied up in my role as a teacher over the years but being able to come out of my shell a bit more has been easy at this school ...and it feels like it is naturally happening the more I am there Smiley Very Happy

@Zoe7 

Heart

@Faith-and-Hope 

Heart

It is great things are moving forward for you both.

Smiley Happy

Today I drove my son to our relationships counsellor.  It was hard to get him out of bed and we were late, but he admitted responsibility for it, but then makes global comments about me not being responsible for ALL the things that happened.  It was very difficult but we are both persisting.  

Yesterday afternoon at choir was good and I have the zoo tomorrow.

Smiley Happy

That’s so good @Zoe7.  It was very distressing to hear the way you were being treated at your old school at the end of last year, when it was such a monumental achievement to be returning to work ..... and “cheeky Zoe” should have been out and proud and celebrating ..... but sometimes the things we have to fight hard for become even more precious to us for the trials we have survived in the process ..... and the success becomes so bittersweet.

To see my baby dragons sizing up to their mi issues and succeeding, even though it’s still early days and there will be dancing-in-the-rain moments ahead of them yet, they hav both gotten off the starter’s block ..... and that was so important .... and it wasn’t without disruption ..... but they have achieved it anyway ❣️

❤️ @Appleblossom 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance