Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

X

X

Zoe7
Community Guide

Re: Dark Skies

It is great that your daughter is making friends and is talking all about school @Wanderer 

This autistic boy is so sweet and wants to learn even though it is hard for him in some areas. He is amazing at maths and gets very excited about the subject. I am going to be working with him doing reading and science so that is exciting for me - I love science. I will be interested to see how he goes doing science especially as it is often more a hands-on subject. I suspect he will need a lot of repetition but that is okay - it is going to be lovely working with him.

X

X

Zoe7
Community Guide

Yeah we get on well and that is half the battle @Wanderer  That relationship is the most important thing with most kids and I am really looking forward to working with him more.

Flying_Hams
Community Guide

Very nice there @Wanderer

X

X

Wanderer
Senior Contributor

X

X

frog
Community Elder

We can be nervous wrecks together @Wanderer  

Thinking of you

Image result for solidarity mental illness

@Wanderer  I am definitely a visual-spatial person. I often recall things as images which is not great with trauma Smiley Sad

It sounds like you appointment today was really tough buddy. It is so hard going over things again and I feel your anxiety around doing that. I hope your psychologist listens to your fears. Anxiety is natural around dealing with the tough stuff so hoping you are watching a movie this afternoon and feeling a little calmer.

X

X

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance