Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

philosopher
New Contributor

Do you believe in god?

my name doesn't matter the voices are weird, I swear they are in my head but they say they are not , I thought they were the neighbours but i know what they are now.but i hear and see it everywhere in the things i draw i hear it in the music i listen to in the wildlife around me the mistakes i made over my life but i know its in my head but what if its not i have schizoaffective disorder. but i know what im here for i may not speak anymore but i have other ways to communicate to the beyond i just have to let go with what i know i also claim to be an athiest but i know what i know is right god is speaking through me i think i figured it all out the secret to mental health I believe autism is more rife in society then we all think and no one ever seen it before if a majority of the population is wired differently they need people to be treated differently our hospitals are not setup for people like me or maybe you you all need to research autism and ask yourselves is this me i believe i display female traits found in a man im a straight man stuck in a gay mans body masking is strange thing to discover its a strange thing to discover something so clear to me that no one realised but to me the connections are clear i believe i figured out the key to help society to move on to a better tomorrow but who will listen maybe just the voices in my head and maybe god  but now i  believe do you who knows but the voice in my head i make connections where maybe theres no connections to be made i have schizoaffective disorder but maybe

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Do you believe in god?

Hi @philosopher 

Welcome to the SANE forums! It's great to have you here and thanks for telling the community a bit about yourself.   I'm sure the forum members will be able to offer you support, information and connection.

I'm the moderator on duty right now.   Feel free to ask the SANE forum team or the members if you need help with how to use the forum. You might like to check out the Guidelines as they can be pretty useful in understanding how it all works  https://saneforums.org/t5/help/faqpage#community-guidelines

Take care.

Whitehawk

@philosopher  Heyt philosopher I also have schizoaffective disorder. It is a tough ride full of ups and downs. We are a friendly bunch of people here. Have a look through the threads and when you are ready you might like to post on some of them or just do your own. The choice is yours. I am a spiritual person not religious. I hope to see you around. greenpeax

Hello @philosopher

I really like your post. There is humilty in it, but also a sense of clear seeing. It works without capitals and full stops.  It shows how things in real life (and the spirit or thought realm) lead so easily from one thing to another or to many .. other things.

I am ambivalent about atheism and the god issue or gods and religion, so being philosophical makes a lot of sense to me.  In fact I will go further and say our society is mucked up by people not admitting those areas of life and focussing too much on money, on appearances and misuse of science and religion.  I am into both science and religion, just the way I was wired from a very young age.  I also have gender ambivalence, as I am a born woman, but identify with many male things ... and felt excluded by a lot of female society. I am pretty old now, and eventually found that by using the word "inner" I can include a lot of things in my own personality ... eg .. inner man, inner child, inner scientist, even lately I will own an inner witch ... but not the b ... word ... I am not good at that. etc etc /// and they dont lock me up ... much ... lol

Take Care ,,, in Crazy Covid Dayzzzzz...   Daze ...

Smiley Happy

Hey and Hugs  GP @greenpea 

Nah she aint me doc, just a troo friend.

Heart

Hearing you about autism.  I identify as a bit aspie, a bit schizoaffective, but no strong diagnoses.  I also think it is uber important to put things in context ... people in social or historical condition

@Appleblossom  Apple :D!Heart

Hey @philosopher welcome to the forums.

Thank you for your post.

God or no god, the connections between things are incredible, and there is so much we are yet to understand.

Thinking of you.

Hi @greenpea @Appleblossom 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance