Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: How to accept help after a life of helping others

It is fabulous news. Congrats.

Lovely to share in it and read your post.

Smiley Happy @Hope4me

Happy Dance

Smiley Happy

Looking forward to the steps as you move forward.

Smiley Happy

Absolutely @Appleblossom!

Happy dance indeed Woman Very Happyhappy dance emoticon.jpg

good night my awesome @Hope4me HeartHeart

Hello @Appleblossom, @Zoe7, @Sahara, @Corny

You're pretty awesome yourself @Shaz51. Nice of you to drop by...

xo Heart

See what 'appens when we chant Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose together!

So belatedly happy for you @Hope4me that your accountant gave you the green light, and your business is no longer not my business, but in fact, everybody's business because you a small business person now gurrrl  !!!!! Grrrr.........woof!

It will be exciting, stressful, a little anxiety provoking but so so satisfying to give Scott Morrison the bird. All these dealings you'll have with the ATO, you'll soon realise that the Libs whinging about so called welfare cons are delusional as they are the absolute minority, and the cons with the biggest laughs are rorting the tax system, not the welfare system. 

Good luck @Hope4me you'll do great. There may be twists and turns or the pace may have fluctuations, but I'm so proud of ya!!!! Insulate yourself from your Mum's negativity and put downs, but you know all that so I won't lecture, instead, I'll just do a little jig, on one foot. I've busted me hip or I would break dance and do the helicopter!

G'day forumites @Shaz51@Appleblossom@Zoe7@Sahara @outlander @Former-Member @Maggie

I realise I'm a little late on the scene here @Hope4me ... but a big congratulations to you on the business venture.  🥂

Hi @Corny, always a pleasure seeing you around.  Busted your hip????  Is that really busted your hip, or figuratively?

Sherry 💕

Awwwe...thankyou lovely Cornstar for doing your virtual happy dance of support! It means a lot...

I'm really sorry about your hip @Corny. Bit of a bugger actually. What's the prognosis? Hope it's not too bad.

xo Heart

Thankyou @Former-Member. Things are moving ahead quickly now. Doors will be open within a week or two.

Heart

G'day @Former-Member hope you're doing as well as can be expected. I'm sure you have good days, bad days, and days when you are just so weary, but neutral days too. Totally get the dual role thing, career and sufferer, I won't crash @Hope4me thread and bore you all. Nothing major. I am staring down the barrel of middle age and had hip dyplasia when I was a wee little one. My parents were pretty neglectful, very sick and Dad completely self absorbed and didn't put me in a brace & get medical help, like they were supposed to. So when my anxiety went off the scales and I took up running without doing my core strength exercises I think I've gone and injured myself......I had to hop on one foot up the hill about 3kms home the other day.....I looke like a wally...I find working out in a room doing strengthening exercises so boring, when I could be outside. I know I should start doing them, or maybe I will buy myself my first road bike and ditch the mountain bike.....a pretty racing red one..

Big hugs @Former-Member my Kindred Spirit Warrior Women

Corn Dog xxx

Hi everyone. Reading along. Thanks for the tag @Corny sorry about your hip.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance