Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Living with PTSD (Potentially Triggering Material)

Hi @Former-Member 

what a list. I need to think very carefully about all that, for me it is just a list of character traits and a lot of people would like to have many of those, they are essentiLly easy to identify with. 

I am not saying I don’t accept the notion of the HSP I just think that it needs careful consideration, and different traits may be more likely at one time of life or another.

peri

Hi @Former-Member 

I am so sorry it has taken me such a long time to respond. 

That sounds like an incredibly intense appointment. You covered such a lot. I am so proud of you for standing up for yourself and telling her your thoughts, especially around the breach of try. 2 hours of incredibly intense talking and sharing, no wonder it ended with crying and a hug.

You are so amazing x You may have updated since this last post but I haven't read forward yet.

Thinking of you Sherry, even when I am not around.

Ha ha @Former-Member 

Hugs

Not regretting your computer is back up.  Great conversation. I relate to a lot but I also like the questioning posts.

Heart

@Former-Member  ... I notice that you 'supported' my opening post on this thread.  That initial post of mine was done over 3 years ago now ... in many respects it seems so long, and yet little has really changed significantly.  Anyway I do thank you for taking an interest in my story and for supporting my post.

I note that you have not yet made any posts or introduced yourself to the Sane community.  Do you need any assistance in getting started?  If you do ... please just post a reply here and I will try to help you through the process.  Or, even better, go to the following thread and post a brief introduction.  Most new members start there. Click on the following link and it should take you to the right place.  https://saneforums.org/t5/Our-stories/Introduce-yourself-here/td-p/136201

You are, of course, welcome to join in with any existing thread that you relate to.  So have a look around and feel free to post where ever you have an interest.  If you have any particular interests, please let me know, as I would be happy to tag you into relevant threads.  Eg ... pets, crafts, exercise, travel, etc.

The members here are very friendly and supportive, and I know you will be made to feel very welcome.  But let me be the first to welcome you to the Sane forums.  Welcome ... its great to have you here.  I hope to see you around a bit as you navigate your way through. Again ... if you need any assistance ... just ask.

Sherry 

Awe thankyou so much Sherry. Your so sweet.💙

Thats okay @Former-Member  ... and thanks. 😊

Just let me know if you need any help or wish to be tagged into other threads of interest.  I have already tagged you to a social thread called Good Morning.  Dont be shy about posting and saying hi there too.

If you wish people to receive a notification that they have a response, you can tag them.  Just like I just did at the top of this reply post.  Just type in a @ sign and recent posters names will come up on a drop down list.  Just select the person you wish to select. It will show up in green writing to let you know you've tagged correctly.

Have a look around and get back to me if you need help.

Sherry 💕

@Former-Member 

Sitting with you having a cuppa together xx

I would need a break too after you wrote that last message on corny thread 

My heart would be pounding and my head would be throbbing

But relax now my sister , big breath 

It is an incredibly difficult day for you today @Former-Member and understand that hell you would be going through. We are all here with you though Hon and very much care for you, love you and support you. I also know it is your tendency (as it is mine) to shut out everyone in these really difficult times - do what you need to do for yourself but know we are here with you and for you Sherry - you matter a great deal to us and we miss you when you are not here 💜💙💚🧡💛

hugs @Former-Member HeartHeart

@eth 

meerkat 1.jpg

meerkat.jpg

@Former-Member  xxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance