Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Story and where to from here.. (very personal)

Being at uni makes me feel old @Zoe7

I did do a hell of a lot last week but there is still so much still to do. I am not pushing myself this week like that though - it took too much out of me - and we are expecting some hotter days again so that makes it unbearable in the garage. I will unpack my car today at some stage though and begin soting that out. I'm enjoying watching the tennis for now though @Flying_Hams

haha - being at uni making you feel old - you are still a spring chicken buddy 😁

This spring chicken still got gas in the tank @Zoe7 haha

I'm eating lunch out today. Not as hot as the rest of this week will be.

Sadly my favourite place is still shut. I am next to it though.

Nostalgia hitting me

I am presently debating whether to watch the rest of the tennis or get outside to do the mowing - methinks the tennis will win out lol - the grass can continue to grow for another day haha Toby is spread out next to be sound asleep so I couldn't wake him either @Flying_Hams - he is soooo spoilt lol

Fruit for me for lunch - easy and accessible without too much effort.

One day can't hurt haha @Zoe7

https://youtu.be/-qkf0fLU2Ao

Oh. Parchment then @Flying_Hams potato potarto lol

"Parchment" haha @TAB

"Be it known that Hamso, having fulfilled all requirements is hereby unto awarded <degree>"

In other news @Zoe7

Swansea are sitting 9th on the Skybet Championship ladder. Still a significant chunk of the season left. They may make it to play offs 😮

That is great news for you - and Swansea - my boys are still holding on to first position but anything could happen in the remainder of the season. Fingers crossed that this will be our year though @Flying_Hams

mine just say Darth Tab 'admitted to ordinary/honours degree on ..date' and that's Adelaide Uni lol oh says may the Force be with You, but that only visble under uv light lol @Flying_Hams 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance