Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

How has your day been @Totman 

Good thanks.... been doing my standard Saturday grocery shopping... I have dinner underway and a red in my glass.... so yes Im good !
Hope you're good Darcy 😀

Went for a country drive and had lunch with one of Mr Darcy's Aunts today @Totman

A good drive is superb... especially in the country... helps one forget the goings on we live in right now... 

Its great to be able to see folk.... we all need that.... 

Has there been something that has been particularly rough for you at present @Totman 

Actually no Darcy...
Im a 20 year veteran og bipolar disorder in my partner. Id just like the opportunity to talk to like partners. I tried reaching out once... but it was a failure.

Lovely to hear @Totman 

Connecting with others who understand has been helpful for me.

A quick forum tip, if you type in a @ symbol you will get the option to tag other forumites as I have done with you,  this lets them know you have mentioned them and they will get an email alert. 

Have you any hobbies? We do have some lovely social discussion threads.

Must admit to feeling a touch alone sometimes... partners in likeminded situations dealing with similar illnesses.. will help I reckon. I know I need help... bit battle weary all in all

@Totman 

It can be a hard slog, things certainly picked up for Mr Darcy & I when I educated myself and learned how to support him in a healthy way.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance