Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Morning everyone Hope the quiet means everyone is sleeping or resting in ❤

I'm sorry to read you've had a very difficult few days @NatureLover. I don't venture beyond this thread often now, so I'm not sure what's going of for you but listening if you feel like sharing here too. 👍for getting everything you needed at the supermarket. That's a relief. I'm struggling to think about shopping and groceries at the moment. We had pancakes for dinner last night 😉

@Maggie yay for successful plant collecting! That's so exciting. Is the weather going to be OK for gardening this weekend?

Coffee for anyone who'd like one ❤

Morning @CheerBear  👋💜

A cup of tea would be great thanks.

Hi also to anyone else around @Maggie @eth @NatureLover @Former-Member  @greenpea  💕

Em 🌸

@CheerBear  Yes, ready for coffee here.

I think the weather will hold out long enough for planting. 🤞🤞

How did yesterday go for you ? Pancakes 👍👍👍👍 But I hope that’s indicate lack of food in the cupboard/fridge.

Any plans today ?

@Emelia8  👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻️.

@Emelia8  Hey Emelia8 freezing here (not complaing as I like the cold) but sunny.  Hope you have a sunny and kind day ahead for you too. You too @Maggie  HeartHeartxx

You too @greenpea . Take care. 💚💚💚

Thanks @greenpea 💗

Rain here yesterday, and likely again much of today. Light drizzle just started again now. But I'm not complaining ... I like rain 😀

@Maggie  🐶

Em 🌸

Morning @Emelia8. Lovely to see you ❤ Tea coming up. How are you this morning?

Hey @Maggie ❤ Fingers crossed the weather holds up for you so you can garden. It's very rainy here. Quite still this morning but puddles everywhere!

Pancakes are an indication things are tough, but they help turn it around. The kids and I had a really good night together cuddled up watching a movie.

I put the sashing on Middles quilt (I think its called sashing). I don't love the colours of it all though so I'm a bit disappointed. But the blocks are fancy and I learned so much from it. Spotlight has a sale on the fabric I like... An excuse maybe 😉:face_with_rolling_eyes:🤣?

Also got a new phone sorted. I didn't want to do it as I was so much looking forward to not paying off my phone, but it will be a relief to have one.

Cleaning, washing and sewing today. That's all there is left in our days now really.

How are you going this morning?

Hi @greenpea 💚

@CheerBear  I wondered about the pancakes, as that was usually the case with us. I’m pleased you had a good nights together with a movie. It’s back the the very littlest of things to bring enjoyment. I’m sorry it’s so tough. 💙💙

The quilts are sounding like they are really coming together. A spotlight sale. Who could resist. 😂😂

Big relief getting your phone fixed. They are pricy, but essential these days. That reminds me. Counsellor is taking my laptop and iPad into the shop on Monday to undo my block. 🙃🙃🙃. I will do a few practice runs with her this time. I think it will automatically connect. 😂😂🤞🤞

A busy day with some domestics thrown in. Such limiting times.

I tried some nail foil on a card. I think I’m getting the hang of it better now. I was in to much of a hurry to give it a go, as usual.

Thanks @CheerBear    hot cuppa going down a treat this morning. How am I? Difficult to answer that one, for all sorts of reasons. Using colours, I would say I am feeling blue/black. Need to set aside time today to try and find some light. Will try to do some diamond painting later perhaps. I see you've retired as a Guide. With you juggling so much offline, I'm not surprised you made that decision. I was also really disappointed to read about Mr Person. 💔

@Maggie  When are you likely to receive another visit from Mr Christian? I think its very brave of you, and you deserve something good to come out of it. Fingers crossed. 😀

Em

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance