Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

goodness im sure your super busy @CheerBear esp with 3 littlies to homeschool but I know your doing your best so that is enough Heart
a long bath sounds like a great idea

@CheerBear @outlander @Faith-and-Hope @eth @Sans911 @TheVorticon @Appleblossom  and others needing one.

E2CD77AF-346C-4203-B0CE-29EABF4765C5.jpeg

Morning everyone 👋

That's a great one @Maggie 😂 How are you going this morning? How was your yesterday?

Hi and to anyone who might be around ❤

I was hoping you would sleep in this morning @CheerBear. Another big day ahead of you. 💜💜💜

Did you manage a nice easing bath last night??

Counsellor comes this morning, so it’s a good start. 

I had a bit of a sleep in this morning @Maggie which was good. My head hurts though. I'm pretty sure it's muscles in my neck and the base of my head. They're very hard and tense this morning and it's making me feel sick again 😏

I was heading to the bath when Mr Person called so chatted with him instead. Had a great cuddle with Little and a cat too so it was nice anyway. Little woke me this morning by jumping in to bed together with the littlest cat. It's cold in the house this morning and I think they're both feeling it.

Counsellor this morning is a good start 👍Are you going to find some hole patching stuff?

@CheerBear  I’m sorry your neck and head are sore. Yesterday was super hard, and good at the same time. Maybe time to talk to GP???? It’s not a good start to today. Big 💞💞💞💞

Cuddle with little and cat wound be nice. 💙💙💙I had the same with my girl this morning. Very cold here also, so she was, and still is under the doona. Wet nose and face lick first up though.

I don’t feel up to going out today with counsellor @CheerBear. I’ve had a very bad head all night also. I think sinuses play up with this broken nose. It really messes with thinking too. Of course I have to get all twisted about it. 😩😩😩

I really should try and make an appt with my GP I think @Maggie. I have seen a Chiro for a few sessions in a row each year and it can really help with things like this so maybe that's a to-do too (if they're even open at the moment!).

😍😊 Miss Furbaby.

Sorry you're not feeling up to going out and have a bad head too. Sib has a decently broken up nose and sinus issues that they think are related. I get how things like that can mess with your thinking. It's like a hook that we can get caught on. Your body and pain throw you some curveballs. I think I'd feel the same too 🙁

I’ve heard some really good things about Chiro @CheerBear . Check if you have time. To be honest, I’m more confused than ever about what is and isn’t open now. I hope you can get some time for this, specially now, starting work etc, etc.

I think I’ve over used adrenaline in my life @CheerBear , I think it can have a close relationship with arthritis and so many other physical issues. I’m also pig headed and over the top independent , so Some is self chosen, kind of.

How is today looking?

It's almost a 'too hard basket' situation with what's open and not at the moment @Maggie, I am finding anyway. We were given a big list of all the changes once school goes back and I don't like the feel of it. No parents on site at all. No dropping off lunches if kids forget. No speaking with teachers in person. Kids each have their own desk and one teacher in the room not shared teaching (which is so hugely different to how our little school runs). No play equipment... The no list went on and on and on. This jumbled half open half not time makes me want to stay inside.

Adrenaline isn't your fault and beinf fiercely independent has served you well and helped you survive, but I get that it can have a flip side. I'm really sorry you have this all to deal with. It makes the already hard even harder 🙁

I have an early until late day today so it's looking very long (the longest I have done for a very long time!). But exciting as there's so, soooo much to learn. Crew want to go to people's house tonight but I don't see myself being ready to leave before it gets late or having enough energy to go so I think early and quiet night is in store.

I better run. Lots to sort out before I start. So nice to get to catch you in the mornings ❤ Hope seeing counsellor feels good this morning.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance