Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Bast
Senior Contributor

The Impact of COVID-19

I reside in the contangious state, lepers we are now believed to be. I question the efficacy of stringent control legislation & the resultant degregation of humanity. 

I question the mantatory wearing of masks & have reviewed any supposed "evidence" that is now being proclaimed. 

The contraditions are increasingly implausible, wearing a face mask that is tokenistic, provides no protection whatsoever, just maybe some level of containment from a person with symptoms - the common cold, ick.

However, if you sneeze or cough, your germs will travel 15 metres, we all have a wondrous immune response, the first 24 hours is transmittable to others. 

I am watching & endeavouring to support the Mental Health of others as we continue to crash & burn.

I continue to reflect & consider the human capacity for resilience. 

Perhaps this a return to innocence & mastery or is it a revocation of life. Found so deeply for me in Where The Wild Things Are, 1963. Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkLal37ozoE

2 REPLIES 2

Re: The Impact of COVID-19

@Bast 

We don't view Victorians as leper's. We have many friends and relatives over there and want everyone to  stay safe. We feel for you and hope things will be better soon.

Take care

Re: The Impact of COVID-19

Hey @Bast Have not seen you in ages ....

Smiley Happy

Yeah I am down south too.  The COvid numbers are saddening.  The stressors are rising.

Smiley Sad

Love that book.  I found it a while ago too.  Lots of time for kids books of all types.

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance