Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

IMG_20171104_190245.png

Hi @PeppiPatty@Shaz51, @Former-Member, @Determined,  and everyone.  Nice to see you pop up in notifications ❤

PEPPIPATTY,  glad youre being so open today,  and i wish more ppl would nutshell their story now and then as well as you just did.  My heart goes out to you though,  go e through so much yet still pressing forward.  Its an honour to know youre here,  encouraging each other.  And youre such a wonde ful carer of your family,  in spite of your own challenges ❤  Sociology One was a great subject in my first year Social Work Studies (dropped out when left my-husband). i distinctly remember the realisation of all the things i wanted gov to know to help improve communities, well... ... yep... ... they already know it all.  I felt so disillusioned that they actually known for years and can't 'fix'it. It was like someone stole my thunder / lost my voice...  How immature / green was i? So keep studying if you can - theres so much to learn out there. I made it to church today too for a change (Rev 14😱}. Just got back & found you guys

But wont hang around long as gotta go serve lunch soon ☺

Re: tomorrow goes well @Shaz-Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

Thinking of you @Shaz51 hoping everything is ok with your mum 💛

thank you @outlander, @Former-Member, @Determined, @PeppiPatty, @Former-Member, @appleblossom , @faith and hope , @adge , @bella, looks like my tagging is not working again @margot

Mum has a blocked bowel again, but trying other treatments before having to do surgery again

tubes in arm , nose , have to wait to see if it works , if not she will have to have surgery

very very tired here

mr shaz does not seem to be with it today but we have been up to the city hospital 60 kms away to see mum ,home again , going to ring doctor after

me , I seem to be justing going and not even thinking but I have not forgotten anything yet , dont know how long i can but

Big hugs @Shaz51 so tough. I hope the other treatments work for her ❤

@Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @Adge @Former-Member @Margot ^^^^

Me too @outlander xxxx

how are you today xx

Hi @outlander

Hi @Shaz51 Yes I hope she doesn't need surgery.

I've had 3 major bowel surgeries (2 were emergencies), so I wouldn't wish them on anyone.

Although I would have died without them.

Adge

Im ok atm just painting @Shaz51

yes @Adge, mum`s first one they removed 15 inches of dead bowel , so hoping she wont need another one tomorrow

Painting my sister @outlander, which kind xx

Im not painting anymore. Just got frustrsted and threw it in the bin. @Shaz51 it never turns out the way i like it to be. Its not even a hard painting but doesnt matter now.

my mum loved painting @outlander, but she always said the she hado be in the mood to do it

I can`t paint my sister , but keep going , another day , another time , I know you can xxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance