Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Sorry hun, even read it and liked it!! My brain is fried I think and not properly in snowie mode.

Still going to the doctors is still a good idea hun. A second opinion is always good to have. I hope it goes well for you and that you can get some answers. Also good that you are having massages for it hun. Hopefully that helps with the pain a lttle too @outlander 

Am going to bed now hun, have an early morning and didn't sleep overly well last night.

I hope you get some sleep tonight hun and that tomorrow is a good day for you. Will check in on you tomorrow night sis.

Lots of love and hugs Heart

Thats ok, i do the same thing sometimes 🤦‍♀️ @Snowie
Hoping tomorrow goes ok and isnt too overwhelming.
Love and hugs 💕💕

@Former-Member @Shaz51 how are you both?

I was thinking about you this morning @outlander , so thought I would pop in to say hi. How are things? Sending you a nice cuppa and a hug.

Thanks @Molliex  has been a busy day but its been ok. Hows your day been

Goodnight everyone
Massive migraine again so going to try and sleep early and ride it out till i get meds in the morning
Hoping to catch up more tomorrow 💕💕💕💕💕

@Sans911 @CheerBear @Maggie @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Appleblossom and all passing through
Former-Member
Not applicable

Okay @outlander  good night 😀💤

Goodnight lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜 💜

Hoping you feel better tommorow

Hugs @outlander and all

@Former-Member @Sans911 @Molliex @Snowie 

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance