Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Darn @outlander  re mozzie

Glad you are mooching along and not too bad.

Heart

@Sans911The pleasing everybody thing is a tough gig.  It is great you are doing the work though and farming out responsibility of "behaviour" human or animal... back to where it belongs. Def not take it personally.  Last year I did 2 series of groups sponsored by different MH community organisations. One was a recovery focus and the other a walk and coffee. I was surprised how few people engaged. 

I am reducing my time online, which include here on the forum, but lovely to see you both still around and chatting.

Hugs.

Heart

@Appleblossom 💜💜💜💜

Much on today Bella?

@outlander 

Heart

Not really @Appleblossom just finished at the drs and nurses office and had a feeling It wasn't worth going-proved to be right.

forcing myself to study but not getting very far with it now. have headaches happening again but theres nothing else to do or that I can do,

then just kids this arvo till late at night again.

what about you? Heart

Sorry it was a waste of time. @outlander 

You are busy and expect a lot of yourself, but in some ways that is also a good way to live ... only you can gauge it ....

Heart

Hearing you about headaches and difficulty with study.

Even though I love my books. I actually have not been able to read much, and I am sure it is better just resting my head and my eyes as I look out at the landscap passing on the train into town ... etc .... there is no need to "cram" for me ...

my cleaner has not show up nor phoned ... technically she is over 2 hours late ...

I need to do my physio exercises soon.

I don't understand how a gp can say its all in my neck that's causing it when ive been to a chiro, osteo, physio and a massage therapist who say that it isn't!

the only 2 things left to rule out are an iud and something more serious in my brain etc. tried to talk to them about it and they said they don't know but its unlikely its the iud because ive had it for 4 months now and most side effects don't happen this late.
what more do they honestly want me to do.
I also went to optometrist who said its not my eyes, I wear glasses when I need and nothings progressed to make anything worse, dentist said its very unlikely its from my op now and everything is healed up rather well with no signs of infection etc.
theres no one else that I can try without any refferrals, so I don't know what else to do now.

I didnt want to really do the course in the first place so struggling with motivation but I can usually push through that. I have 2 weeks in this module and almost more then halfway through it so I don't have to really cram anything thankfully.

im so bored here, I cant do much because the headaches flare up and even with appointments every day is so damn slow and mundane now.

are you suffering from headaches as well?
that's not very professional of the cleaner, I really hope theres a good reason for not turning up or being able to call..

Its hard not to take it personally @Appleblossom but i understand what you are saying.

It seems a few forum members are taking time out. You'll be missed by me that's for sure. I don't gear from you all the time anyway, but I like it when you're around abd available for a chat.

@Former-Member how are you holding up?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance