Re: Something that made me smile today or helped me to breathe a little easier for a bit.

I went to an art therapy thing today. I wasn't feeling fabulous and was close to not going but I am glad I did as I got to play with glitter. Lots and lots of it. I had it everywhere and think I probably did this

20854.png

without really meaning to as it was all over me when I left.

Losing myself in an hour of colour and then seeing little glittery sparkles throughout the day, made me smile today.

Re: Something that made me smile today or helped me to breathe a little easier for a bit.

This was on my Facebook feed this morning. It made me smile. 

F095C7F2-53FB-476D-A6FF-B61D48D2EE5B.jpeg

@frog thought I’d tag you. 

Just tagging a few members who might want to share something that made them smile or breathe easier today but the more the merrier 😄

@Gazza75 , @CheerBear , @MDT , @outlander , @BryanaCamp , @eth , @frog , @Zoe7 , @Sans911 , @Sirihawi , @Queenie , @Lemonjuice , @Appleblossom@Owlunar  @everyone 😊. Please don’t feel like you need to respond if I tagged you. It’s just if it is something you’d like to share. 

The weather here here has been great. It always helps a bit to breathe easier. 🌝🌸

Hi @Shaz51  looking forward to seeing your pic.  💜🤗

😂 @Shaz51 that made me smile 😃 

love the pic and meme @Shaz51 @Teej
@CheerBear i realise your post is a little older but im envisioning a cheerbear leaving a trail of glitter everywhere you walk!

Good thread @Teej  - we haven't been in touch lately but I see you around the forum from time to time - 

I am over the moon with my new hair cut and my new hairdresser - after weeks of feeling and looking as if I had been dragged through a prickly hedge backwards my hair is a neat bob that curves around neatly under my ears and even uncombed yet looks great. I am thrilled to bits

My new hairdresser said it would take another cut to get rid of the damage my old hairdresser did - and when I saw my hair at first after the new cut on Tuesday I knew it would be a day or so before my fine but aggressive hair did what was expected and last night - wow - fantastic

I certainly feel better about the face in the mirror today - we have to wear our hair all day every day - we want it to be pleasing to us 

I'm a happy little vegemite right now

Dec

That’s awesome to read @Owlunar . I’m so glad your new hairdresser is working out. My first smile of the day reading that 😊

Good to hear @Teej 

Giving something their first smile for the day is a rare priviledge

Dec