Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

Hey @Shaz51 I am not watching any sports at the moment, but have been seeing a lot about the tennis around. Have you been watching anything? We're a South African household so the big celebrations only start when the rugby is on!

@amber22 @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @ProggyPanther @FloatingFeather 

Anyone watching Australian Women’s Cricket Test? 
Indian has a massive score. Did not expect that result on the 3rd Day

Yes @Glisten I have been keeping an eye on the womens cricket in India. Very much an uphill battle just to hang on to make a match of it for the Aussies now I'm afraid. Definitely not been one of their best efforts. 

Not a fan of test cricket @Glisten so haven't been watching.

Only going to tag @Blackbird11 as I know they were going to watch ....and for anyone else passing through...

ISLAND DEFENDED 🏆🏀

Jackie's win the title - so proud of the team and the whole organisation - 3rd year in the comp, second finals series, went to a fifth and deciding game and 2 point winners away from home.

What more can we say ....EPIC!!!! Let the party begin 💚💛❤️

Hey @Shaz51 Big day for our little island - still cannot believe it.

I agreed @Zoe7 😁

Yay the Jack Jumpers! What a year! Well done, so super proud, their resilience shone through!

Island Defended!!!

yay @Zoe7 @Shaz51 

Absolutely @Blackbird11 I think I have watched the last couple of minutes 20 times today LOL Still can't believe it - so good.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance