Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Cook Along

Hey there @tyme 😀🌺

gonna giv’it a go later today, when I’m back home 🤤

then I can let it do it’s thing overnight, and bake tomorrow 🙂

I’ll  post pics then! 

thanks heaps @Oaktree  - I am loving this idea because it’s getting me out of my head and into something else meaningful which is to bake with a purpose of sharing the results with everyone here 💜🙂🫂🌺

Loving this @Oaktree , @PinkFlamingo , @Birdofparadise8 , @tyme , @sheba30 🙂

Have to skip the banana cake @Birdofparadise8 , husband does not like banana but that is OK 

Soo full after lunch , but here goes 

@Dimity , @Emelia8 , @Meowmy , @utopia , @Historylover , @NatureLover , @Judi9877 , if you are interested ♥️ 

Hi @Shaz51 and others here. Great discussion thread idea! I’m not a person who loves and enjoys cooking - I’ll leave that to my housemate! - but I do love getting ideas for dinner and lunches so I can see this thread being very useful for me. 

Meal ideas on rotation at my house include:

- Spag bol

- Tacos

- Chicken risotto

- mini pizzas 

- Beef and veg stir fry with noodles and oyster sauce

- Fried rice

- Frittatas

- Bacon and egg pies

- Tennessee chicken from Woolies

- Nashville chicken from Woolies

- Tomato soup and multigrain bread

- Oriental 2 minute noodles 

Take care!

Judi9877☺️

@Judi9877 

Hi hun,

So nice to hear from you. I have missed you. I understand though the need to take a break from the forums. Are you back? Or just popping in?

I will be baking these cook along cookies on Tuesday afternoon. Will let you know how I get on. 

@Judi9877 @Shaz51 @PinkFlamingo @tyme @Birdofparadise8 @sheba30 

@Judi9877 @RiverSeal 

Please go take a look at the first post in this thread. Would love for you to join in. Also please tag people you think might be interested in cooking along with us.

IMG_5086.jpeg

Hey there @Oaktree  🙂🌺💜

I hope your day is going wel so far 🙂

here’s my batter from yesterday..

I am just getting ready to roll it into the little balls and do a double coat of icing sugar ☺️🙌🏻

when it’s finished baking, I’ll take some pics 😍

@Shaz51  @Judi9877  @tyme  

@sheba30  @Birdofparadise8  

and anyone who is also interested in seeing how this turns out! ☺️🌺

IMG_5087.jpeg

..and here’s an update on the little balls, which are now in the fridge to cool before baking..

they’re quite hard to roll I found (peripheral neuropathy - I can’t feel them so I can’t be as gentle as I’d like to be), but I grabbed a chunk, and kind of dropped it into a larger bowl of icing sugar, then scooped the icing sugar up over the blob to coat, then it was possible to roll it to firmly embed the icing sugar. 
I’m aiming to have the most ugly ones haha 😁🌺🙌🏻

You are doing a great job @PinkFlamingo  considering all your limitations! Well done, mine will probably be uglier 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance