Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Denv12
Senior Contributor

Doing The Right Thing.

There are times in our lives when we need to make decisions to be better off for it.Sometimes we have to do the right thing because it offers the better outcome in the long run.It might not feel right at the time though.Here's one example:

Some years ago I was introduced to a woman one of my friends knew in high school.They were in the same class.Weeks later her and I bumped into each other.She had got on a bus for her job.She didnt drive..because she didnt drive.We both remembered each other.I offered to drive her back to the office.She invited me to stay.We got along really well.The next day I took her to work.I learnt she had a boyfriend.I had talked this over with my parents.I had to do the right thing.I made the choice not to meet up with her again.Even thiugh she was a wondeful woman and I would have loved to have been with her,I walked away knowing it was the right thing to do.Not long after I bumped into her and her boyfriend.He wasa nice guy.I realised I did the right no matter what.

Over to all of you.What other examples can you come up with where its the right thing to do?

Thanlk you for helping.

Regards @Denv12?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Doing The Right Thing.

Hello @Denv12 

How are you today 

Yes doing the right thing is good 

Was nice of you giving her a lift to work too 

Re: Doing The Right Thing.

Thanks @Shaz51.
It was nice feeling to help out.
Regards @Denv12..
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance