Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Yes it is pretty special the bond with F&H and I really value it highly @Former-Member Smiley Happy

I did a big shop early in the week so I have a fridge full right now. I intend to make some veggie soup also so I have it on hand when I don't feel like cooking - that may be a Monday job in between tennis matches. 

I don't particularly like sitting in a plane for hours either but can manage it with a sleep also. The trip to the UK where I started included a couple of stops and plane changes so that broke it up a bit.

Former-Member
Not applicable

How long ago was your UK/Europe trip? @Zoe7

Yes, a break helps. Although I remember having to spend 5 hours at Heathrow airport coming from another country, on my way to another country.  So it made it a huge huge huge trip. 

I was on my own. 

Had trouble sleeping the whole trip. Even with prn. Makes me wonder. What the heck do I want to travel for lol.  

I do like seeing different places, different atmosphere, meeting people (did I just say that 😳😂) etc. And definitely colder countries. I am more “alive” in colder places. 

All I found was an apple. Everything I have involves cooking. 

I went for 3 months @Former-Member but would have stayed longer if I had more money. I spent the last night in Heathrow airport because there wasn't a train early enough in the morning to get to my flight. Nothing like sleeping in an airport to make you realise you have no money left lol

I ended up having bake beans with my chops and that was lenty for me tonight. Only had fruit myself today so something more substantial was needed - veggies tomorrow though!

I am watching tennis again tonight - is the Sydney final. Hoping for an Aussie win but it looks unlikely at this stage.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hard trying to sleep in an airport, that’s for sure. 😫

I haven’t had baked beans for ages. They go well with chops. 

I will let you watch the tennis and catch up another time. 

You mentioned you were going to have an early night. I hope you sleep well and wake refreshed. It would be good if med reduction suits you. 

Night night. 🦋😴💖

Yeah I might log off myself for now and watch the tennis. I need to have my night meds too - didn't have thenm early as I wanted to watch the tennis but if I don't have them nw it will be very late when I head to bed. I hope you sleep well too @Former-Member and will catch up with you tomorrow. Thank you so much for the chat today and for keeping me company - it really does help with those missing people feelings I am having Heart

Oh @Faith-and-Hope I thought it was at least 4 weeks - that has made my night - I can do 3 more weeks then I will have you back and yes that does sound selfish of me but I really am missing you Hon. I am heading off forum now to watch the tennis but I am now doing it with a smile and the countdown clock begins. Really can't wait until you are back. Hope you have a great day and feel my love coming through the screen Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Tag me any time @Zoe7 and I’ll do my best to be here. Sleep well. 💜

🍰👋 @Faith-and-Hope 💖🌷🌸

I see you. 🥰

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member @outlander 

Thinking of you both. 

I noticed your “likes”. 

Nighty night. Hoping your sleep will be good. Hoping you’re both ok too. 

💜💖🌷🌸

Goodnight @Former-Member and everyone

Hi @Faith-and-Hope

just been thinking of you. Hope you’re well and enjoying your holiday. 

Love BB ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance