Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

I was staying here for you @Former-Member. To support you. I'm sorry if you've misinterpreted something I've posted. You've no need to stay if you don't want to. As I said I was staying here for you in support and help you feel less alone.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for sitting with me @Sans911  i appreciate it very much. No going good here

@Former-Member thanks for the cupcakes. I love sweet things.

Do you want to talk about what's going on tonight?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks again @Sans911 I thankfully fell asleep briefly. Had something to eat and will try sleeping again. Just going through stuff which you probably understand. Just "life". Thoughts take over sometimes. Have to get over it. You know what I mean. Won't say too much on here. But thanks for being there. Night night. 🥰 night night everyone. 

I'm still awake but starting to drift off @Former-Member

Yes, I understand about going through 'stuff'. It's not easy at all. Some days are just damn hard. But I want to say you don't have to 'get over it'. You get through it is what you do. A step at a time if necessary.

I'm here on the forums most days so anytime you need support, if you feel alone, you want to talk about what's going on or even just to talk about anything else all you have to do is tag me OK? I'm more than OK to be a pair of listening eyes. Please take care of yourself. I hope you get some more sleep. 💕💕💕💕💕💕

Sending loads of love to @Zoe7  and @Former-Member   and hoping you will each find your way forward on the forums in time.  You are both highly valued and missed here.  Do take care of yourselves.

Best wishes and hugs to everyone else here.  @Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 @utopia @outlander  and @Former-Member  not sure if we've met but hello anyway.

Hope today goes smoothly for all and that the dark clouds are passing to reveal a beautiful sky

Sky Photography: How to Capture Dramatic Skies in Your Photos

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks again @Sans911 

I hope your day goes well. 
Hi @eth Have a nice day. 

🌷🌸💐🌺

I bought carrot seeds at the supermarket.  The only seed they had left. 

So I had to order my other seeds online.  It will take a few weeks to get here.  The seed company have been inundated with orders. 

Seems toilet paper is not the only thing people need during this Virus.  Lol. 

What a gorgeous sunset image @eth . 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance