Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Spending some time with the kids again today @Zoe7 ..... 

Nelly is fine, and I have had an okay night.  It's good to hear you have found an image that inspires you to paint.

Hoping you're feeling a bit better today @Former-Member 

💜💐💜

That is great Hon - enjoy your day and send my love to the kids @Faith-and-Hope Hugs also for you and Nelly Heart

Thank you @Zoe7 .....

I will be here on and off across the day, as I have been, but still low-energy myself.  

It is really sad for all of you @Faith-and-Hope Just keep making those baby steps forward yourself and they will inevitably follow that same path when they are able to. You are doing all you can right now - they need to find their own way through and unfortunately at the moment they are not seeing this all in its entirety - stay strong Hon, continue to know your truth until they also know it for themselves Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope 👋💞🥰

Feeling better than yesterday. At least I'm not in bed all day today. Only just showered and dressed. One load of washing done. Not much else done. Too tired to do much. 
Rest up both of you. You both sound very tired. 

We all sound very tired @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope so rest for all of us needed. I am having a jammies day. I may need to go out tomorrow to get some things from the supermarket but hoping I can put that off until Monday. Going to get lunch organised then most likely a nap. Hope you can get some things done today but look after yourself too.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Jammies day sounds good @Zoe7 

I did that yesterday. Today I needed to get dressed, put makeup on to feel a bit more normal. 👍🙃🤷‍♀️😀 Take care. 💞

It sounds like you have done the right thing to help you feel a little better @Former-Member so that is great to hear. Had lunch and now going to lay down for a while. Take care of you today Hon - will catch up with you later Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sleep well @Zoe7 💖

Hey @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope I slept for a couple of hours on and off - I definitely needed it but still extremely tired. Time to sort out a little of my school stuff and do a couple of household chores then I am going to settle back on the couch for an afternoon and evening of footy. All the washing is dry and folded except a few things that need ironing (which won't take long). Cat is having a lovely time sunning herself outside. It is pretty cold still but not the freezing week we have had so I bet she is loving being able to be outside again. Tobes is of course by my side happily wandering wherever I go (helping to supervise lol). 

@Faith-and-Hope I hope your time with your baby dragons is going okay Hon - very much thinking of you and how it is all going Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance