Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Former-Member ..... 👋

Have you met @Shaz51 and @Pepsimax ?

Lots happening for a lot of us at the moment @Pepsimax ..... what have you been up to today ?  I am still at uni, hoping to get an assignment submitted before I go home.  I have stopped for a break.

Hearing you @Shaz51 ..... sending you a gentle hug and wishing you strength to help your mum sort out her future choices .....

@Former-Member has today been another quiet day for you ?

Yes @Shaz51  birthday soon my friend is taking me out for lunch

Hi @Meowmy ðŸ‘‹ 

@Former-Member we have a birthday thread if you're up for it ?  Some of us only give a month ..... @Shaz51 generally manages it, and can tag you from the "When's your birthday?" thread.

@Shaz51 hope you work out something better for you and mum and Mr Shaz.Sometimed relax a bit somehow help to make the right decision

@Faith-and-Hope hi lovely

@Meowmy ..... meet @Former-Member ..... they are new here and finding their way around the place.

@Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Zoe7 I went to my gp today my support worker had car trouble today so I got there myself picked up a few things from Coles too

have @Former-Member  birtbday @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy

thank you @Meowmy , yes i know mr shaz means well with moving down to my mum1s 

BUT is it going to be tooo much for mr shaz @Faith-and-Hope@Sans911@greenpea@Zoe7@Gazza75 , @Former-Member , @BlueBay 

@Shaz51 Mr Shaz is a kind man. Hope you work out some good solutions. Take care.

Hi .... I am back .... 

Heading home now.  

Its been raining here today.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance