Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Snowie .... πŸ‘‹πŸ’• ^^^

A bit like that for me too @Faith-and-Hope I hope you are getting through it all Hon and seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. I need to tell you ....yesterday was my first Art session with the kids. I put on a How To Draw video of a peacock - needed that little F&H connection Smiley Very Happy The kids loved it and were still drawing peacocks today - so you are with me even at school Heart I also put up the copies of your two paintings and a couple of the kids asked me what they were - I told them they were painted by someone very special to me ...they take pride of place next to photos of Toby and Cat πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7 ... just responding to your post from yesterday. Apologies for not doing so earlier. I'm glad your GP has provided some stronger pain killers, as it sounds like you need that. Anti-inflamatories ... yuk, they make me sick in the tummy and I cannot stay on them for long. Perhaps you are the same? Anyway hopefully its only a short term thing and that soon you wont need them any more.

I see that you have had your dentist apt changed now ... well done. Its important to keep these things under check. Says me who has a cracked tooth and have been putting off phoning for an appointment. 😡 My psych actually lectured me about not doing something. But its a low priority right now, as it has stopped hurting as much. At least I got Holly to the vet aye? I will reply to your today post later. Couple of other responses I owe people from yesterday. Oh .. Zoe did you see the picture I posted a couple of pages back of 'my' stray cat?

@Adge ... I am very sorry that my picture and talk of 'my' stray cat may have caused more sadness about the loss of Minx a couple of years ago. I still cry whenever I think about my previous dogs who I had to euthanise due to lymphoma and another one who died from a brown snake bite. Yes ... it is very heart breaking losing our much loved furbabies, and feathered friends too. But I hope that in remembering your Minx, that you also had lots of happy memories.

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope for the explanation of cat antics. I do know they can go a little crazy at times, but didnt realise it was at ridiculous times of night. Never having an inside cat, I am a bit naive of these things I suppose. Dogs dont do that. πŸ˜ƒ

Ahhh I had wondered if my 'stray' was whats called a tuxedo. It certainly makes sense. Thanks for the info. When he/she came up to me yesterday they were very affectionate and rubbing themself all over my legs. I thought later that I should have attempted to see if it was a male or female. Then I could give it a name rather than he/she.

Hi @Bimby2 @Sans911

Sherry πŸ’•

😊 .... thank you @Zoe7 β£οΈ

😏 @Former-Member .... 

7C68C336-0CA6-4CA4-8979-B763724D0167.jpeg

No didn't see it until just now @Former-Member Have only been reading and responding to posts I am tagged in so that is why I would have missed it. Such a cutie - but I think most cats are Smiley Tongue I still want a kitten but have to wait ..no doubt the perfect little ball of fluff will come to me when the time is right. I definitely need to be home to introduce a new member of the faily to Cat and Toby (especially Cat). She has ruled the house for so long and I don't want her to be put out at all so looks like next Christmas holidays when I am home longer will be the best time.

I have the same sensitivity to anti-inflammatories so have meds to counteract that also ...along with the nausea from the stronger meds. I think I am past that for now though - but still don't want to take any during the day. I get up super early to have all my meds and often go back to sleep for a little while. Some days they make me very tired ...today was one of those days - nearly fell asleep standing up even after having a shower lol - not a great start to the day.

I am sitting with your psych - make that appointment Hon - sore teeth can be debilitating and that is certainly not what you need right now. Great that Holly has been checked but sad that her hearing loss is down to age and nothing that can be fixed. I would rather hearing loss than eye problems though - would hate to have my fur babies not being able to see ...that is one of my anxieties around my fur babies Smiley Sad Holly will still be able to find you and let you know what she wants in her own way. Hugs and hugs for both you and your little sweetheart Heart

Hi Far and Away 

Thank you for the welcome

Hi @Zoe7 

Thanks for the connection to the thread

Oh @Faith-and-Hope That is awesome - going to save that one too Hon πŸ‘πŸ’•

How is your gorgeous Nelly today? I loved reading of her 3am antics - Toby does that at about 9pm ...far more civilised. Cat is too old for 'playtime' but she has never been a cat that does crazy things - far more a cuddle and quiet cat.

Hey @Valentine So nice to have you here. There is a core of members that visit here regularly but many others that do from time to time as well so you will get to know many people with a variety of different personal circumstances ...good to have you here. How has your day been?

Its been okay @Zoe7 just organising some self-help for tomorrow and luckily shes available tomorrow which will work out nicely.  I'm resting and preparing as much as possible as next week is going to be busy. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance