Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

awww Smokey sounds adorable @Shaz51 I am glad you could have some time with him today.

@Faith-and-Hope @eth @Zoe7 @Adge hoping today has been a good one for you all.

Lots of love and hugs πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

awww @Snowie , smokey is adorable my sister xoxo

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry I disappeared before I saw your messages last night @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Shaz51 

I became very unwell have been in bed all day. Still not good. 
Have a nice evening. πŸ’žπŸŒΊπŸŒΈ

Sorry to hear you have been unwell today @Former-Member 

I hope you can get some sleep and tomorrow is a little better for you.

Lots of love and hugs hun πŸ’–πŸ’œπŸ’•

Hello @Snowie , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @eth , @Zoe7 

I have the biggest  headache  ever , soo going to try and go to bed xxx 

Yes, sorry to hear you are unwell @Former-Member  ..... and @Shaz51 .  Hope you both bounce back after a decent night's sleep ...... hugs to you both ❣️

It's been a really busy day @Snowie, but also a very productive one.  Also had some good legal news just now ..... another box ticked.  I hope it's been a better day for you Hon.

Missing you @Zoe7.  I am sure you are very tired, based on it having been another work day and you were already tired from yesterday ...... hoping you are taking good care of yourself this evening and resting up ..... πŸ¦‹πŸŒ·

Just had 2 minute noodles  @Faith-and-Hope  soo off to bed now @Snowie , @Former-Member , @eth , @Zoe7  xoxo 

@Shaz51 @Former-Member I can so much empathise with being unwell. I hope you both feel a little better tomorrow πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘

@Snowie I hope ect went okay today and you are not too tired afterwards πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

@eth πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

@Faith-and-Hope Wonderful news about your latest legal win Hon - soooo very pleased for you πŸ’•πŸŒΉπŸ˜˜

Former-Member
Not applicable

6DFE02BE-13C6-4E79-BDE4-3744C2835974.jpeg

076AB017-2CB7-4EDB-A3EA-5802E870045E.jpeg

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 and everyone. Hoping for a peaceful day for you all. πŸ’žπŸŒΈπŸŒΊ

Hi @Former-Member How are you feeling today Hon - any better? I am still very tired but the sun is out and it is a new day so resting up, doing a little work in between and generally taking it very easy.

@Faith-and-Hope I came across a beautiful image on my travels around the internet last night. I am not going to post it - instead I am going to paint my own version of it. I can't start it this weekend as I am too tired to do both that and the work I need so it will have to wait until next weekend. πŸ‘

I have done all the washing already and cleaned the kitchen. I have some things to sot out and put away - a lot of it school related that I will use later in the term. I am still waiting for some art supplies I ordered to arrive but those also I am not going to need until next term so it is no drama at this point. 

How is you day going Hon? How is Nelly?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance