Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: @Re: @Re: Good Morning!

@TAB the end of the joke is his enemy has both his eyes poked out.

Ow .. yuk .. @greenpea .. bloody Russians .. are you one???

Got that but it’s terrible @greenpea 😬:face_with_rolling_eyes:

I am half Croatian. @TAB on my father's side. Yes it is terrible and the mods will probably rap my knuckles over it ..... 

Thought I replied to this? Am half German not that that matters maybe well besides Sehnsucht ok and Schadenfreude lol @greenpea where my father came from is Poland now and only 100ks north of Prague well across the mountains re Riesengebirge.. .. Mittel Europa .. he and siblings don’t really look German at all Ukrainian maybe re father anyhoo as been told the ones on the borders always try harder to assimilate lol re culture and that they did

Re: @Re: Good Morning!

No enjoyment here for ages either @TAB

Except fun exchanges on forums, mostly - that's my main interaction & entertainmentSmiley Tongue

Yep @greenpea Need to burn some rubber out on the open road (perhaps not literally)...

Adge

Yeah used to be K81 Dunlops day re rubber on road 80s @Adge @greenpea then radials 80s never had pirellis or slicks re tyres

Old 80s 90s big bikes still cheap if not popular @Adge @greenpea cbr 900 FZ750 etc still cheap 100hp for $3grand lol I used to have kawas ok GPZ 750R GPZ550 ok RZ500 yamaha big mistake lol

I only ever rode the small bikes @TAB

Honda CB250, Yamaha XS250 (1978 model, 15 yrs old when I got it), Suzuki GN250, Yammi Trail bikes.

The Suzuki GN250 was around for 30 years, but it's long-gone now (they don't make them).

Adge

I had Pirelli tyres on my tiny Daihatsu Charade car years ago.

The Pirellis lasted almost 8 years (with a lot of driving), but they're very expensive.

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance