Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hello all you crazy cats , I hope you have an awesome day 😃

are you in a 1960s surfing Movie @Bill16 you have a good day too, gonna be 43 here, had appts this morning think am cancelling 

What's happening today @TAB

Getting bloods done am waiting then dentist @Bill16 what about you?

I'm up too sweet f.a @TAB

Me too now. Least bloods done. Got butchered by new dentist had better work by students. May have to go to old one in perth now or get teeth removed. 36 here already 10am @Bill16

@frogyes for myself I'm just accepting that everything that makes me unwell or well is out of my control.

No worries @outlander same here

Every morning is a good morning when you have mental illness and you take psychiatric medications lol @Hope4me

@TAB all we can really do is persevere onwards and hope for the best. I'm finally allowing myself to be super disappointed with life/reality. And just reseting realistic expectations. Although it's all the business and scenario. It takes the focus of putting all this effort into stuff that's goin2 change nothing....
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance