Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Sans911  Thank you 911 xxxHeart

yeah not bad thanks @TAB

Did a bit of work today which is good. Getting a bit bored. Almost miss working lol.

A day off from days off isn't so bad

yeah work's a routine I guess @MDT  hope the rest of your day goes okay

Hi @TAB 

Too bad you didn't get the job.  I've been to two interviews last month both lead me on I guess thats just the norm.  Had a phone interview last week and after the questions found they were just collecting info for someone else.   I just keep with the daily things that make me feel good a job is just a bonus these days.  

yeah I dont know if I would have coped with it if I got the job @Valentine  but it seemed to a quick fix answer

That's a really good attitude, thinking of job as a bonus Cat Happy I guess if I coould survive without work I wouldnt be too bothered, savings almost run down, cant live on what managed to get from Centrelink . anyways .. nice to hear from you, am applying for jobs again , got no replies yet, may have to go and see people soon

Good to hear @TAB you can see some people.  CentreLink is a farce to supporting people it seems they are doing the opposite.  

yeah well may have burned bridges too often re seeing people @Valentine  but think theres work around. Yes, was working casual not getting many hours but enough to get cut off from centrelink in nov, then got run around for 10 weeks trying to get back on, spent most of savings before got a cent from them and had to fight them for months to get anything

Yes @TAB I do similar picking up casual jobs I can get a morning next week.  I know this year if I dont get something more permanent I'll be in the workhouse in nov/dec

I think my plan this year is to stay registered with centrelink, but if dont get work soon, will be begging anyone for any work, I need at least $300 a fortnight more than they pay,  and am running out of savings @Valentine 

Fu ck lifeline called emergency on me...I can't do this.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance