Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea the aliens won't let me. It's ust starring at me. He won't leave me alone.

Also I'll tag you somewhere.

Good morning everyone have a great day 💜

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💙

@Ant7 Hey Ant7 I am doing well today thanks just sitting at computer listening to some music :p. Have a busy day ahead though so am making the most of doing nothing. How are you going today?

@Faith-and-Hope  Hi Faith-and-Hope wishing your a lovely day xxx

A2F46F67-D4D3-4B5B-8F02-09AD0F52674B.jpeg

@greenpea I am going okish we had to get Diesel put down yesterday afternoon he got a lot worse during the day and he would not have made it through the night. It was a hard decision but it is for the better ❤️

Thanks @greenpea  .... 💕

Its going to be another tricky one .....

Call out to @Former-Member  ..... morning 👋

Good Morning @Ant7  hope things are okay for you not up to much today, just appointment early, nothing important, well, health-related Cat Happy

Morning sweetpea @greenpea 

Love the pic, could live there.

We have fog at the moment, can't see far at all.

oh, crap, sorry re Dog @Ant7 , I got my cat put down when wanting to work away years ago. They agreed on ph and as day got closer they tried to put me off. Made me help them and watch. Yay. She was so well behaved on the way there too.

and working away never amounted to anything after looking like it might for a few years. Oh well, she got 10 years out of pound and I got a friend for 10 years

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance