Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good News Channel

@Shaz51 

Oh very cool!!! I have planted some 'giant dahlia' seeds (about a week ago) and I have never grown them before - I hope some of them sprout 🤞 once they do, I'll show them that pic and tell them what they're aiming for 😂👍

my violet queen zinnias have sprouted and I grew one of those successfully last year and it's such a happy colour, I hope some of these get full size 🤞

Thankyou @frog
I'm going ok.

@Shaz51 what a beautiful little bird.  I'm always checking out birds in my garden.  I have a back patio with a birdbath on it! 

@SmilingGecko 

yesterday I filled the birdbath with with and a leatherneck had a bath in there while there was a little bird at the tree yelling at him 

the little bird did have a turn when the big bird left xx

that picture was my little honey eater who would sit outside my kitchen window while i washed up 

@ArtistZ@Appleblossom@pinklollipop15@frog@Emelia8@Anastasia 

@Shaz51 The bird looks lovely!
The story of the birds sounds fun o watch 🙂 I'm about to head out for a walk shortly. Might take my binoculars and do some bird watching 😄 thanks for the reminder!

Oh isn't that just amazing! How lucky for you to spot such a cute bird in your garden.  I have checked all the birds around Australia and Victoria would be the most boring! LOL Yes we do get the plain old suburban ones plus several native varieties but it isn't as varied and distinct as other states around the country

@SmilingGecko @frog @pinklollipop15 @Shaz51 @Appleblossom 

Hi all, 

Just wanted to share with you all ❤️ From the garden today

29286407-6C09-4903-8C6D-342987451D4E.jpeg

Hi everyone

Visiting birds are wonderful. I have a bossy peewee.

I love this feathered friend story: Mike-and-jackdaw-best-friends It's worth watching the video.

This is a great idea Cargo-bikes-sharing-scheme It makes me happy to see community level efforts for the environment. I wish there were cargo bikes in my neighbourhood.

How are you going @ArtistZ @SmilingGecko @pinklollipop15 @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Snowie @cloudcore @BPDSurvivor @TideisTurning @RedHorse @MIFANTCARER and everyone about

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance