Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Dear @Shaz51 @BlueBay @Emelia8 @outlander @Zoe7 @frog @Former-Member @Maggie @NatureLover @Judi9877 ,

thank you all all so much for my birthday wishes.  I had quite a love,y and relaxing day .i hope that you are all doing well.  I haven’t been posting but think about my friends here. I have been going through some tough times, but hopefully some of it is past now.. 

per

I very much hope some of it is passed now for you too @Peri Hugs and hugs Hon Heart

Happy Birthday to our wonderful @Judi9877 Smiley Very HappyHeart

C85601B8-D3CB-4441-BA76-6D0D079EFED5.jpeg.jpg

birthday a.png

flowers.jpeg

@Zoe7@Peri@BlueBay@Emelia8@outlander@Maggie@NatureLover@Sans911@Snowie@Faith-and-Hope@eth@Jacques@MDT@TAB@oceangirl@BPDSurvivor@Appleblossom , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Mazarita@Exoplanet@Kurra@Smc , @Former-Member , @Lee82@Lee71@Determined@Adge@Ant7 , @Queenie , @Pollyotter , @Escaped_Goat , @WriterMelb , @Wanderer , @greenpea , @Anastasia , @frog ,

Thanks @Shaz51 ! It's nearly 12pm here and so far, my birthday has been great. Maccas for breakfast with coffee, doing some knitting and listening to the new Taylor Swift album 'folklore' on Apple Music. So far, so great🥳🎂!

Thanks for your ever reliable reminder @Shaz51  😊🙏👍

A very happy birthday to you @Judi9877  🎂

I tried to find a nice crafty type pic for you, because thats where I mainly know you from ... the craft thread.

Hope you like these.

Emelia 🌸

Image result for birthday wishes for a craft oriented person

Image result for birthday birthday to a crafty person

Image result for birthday birthday to a knitter

ohhh that is wonderful my @Judi9877 , enjoy the rest of your day HeartHeart

coffee.png

cheesecake.jpg

@Judi9877  A Big Happy Birthday sweety!! Hope you are enjoying your new book. Love peaHeart:Dxxx

happy birthday @Judi9877  enjoy your day xxoo

Happy birthday @Judi9877 

21 Best AFL . . . Brisbane Lions Cakes And Other Party Delicacies ...

Happy birthday @Judi9877
🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance