Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Inspirational Arts and Crafts πŸŒ„πŸ§«βœοΈπŸ–Œ

No never heard of it @Former-Member Hope you enjoy.

Thanks @Former-Member  .... I hope you are enjoying it too .... ❣️

I will look it up.  It sounds interesting.

@Faith-and-Hope  @ my son sent this photo of a painting he did at a work party I told him I have a friend online who's a Artist, and studying VA at uni, and he gave me permission to ask for you critique, if that's ok? No pressure, just encouraging him. I'm I bit worried it's dark, he's quite upset his pop is dying and all  my family is so troubled.  Work has become his life he said today, he's lonely and I feel I can't say anything right. Especially if I'm trying to connect. Anyway, only if you get time. Hope you're getting some good moments in, where s2bx can't reach, now studies in recess πŸ’•

20201129-155217_1.jpeg

Wow @Former-Member ..... your sin's

painting is gorgeous ❣️  Yes, it is dark, but so expressive of his sad state of mind.  Art can be such a wonderful way to "say" what you need to say, from the heart, and it's cathartic to "speak" it ......

Thwre is a strong harmony and sense of design in the painting - especially the contrast bwtwwwn the starry night and the turbulent strokes of the maintains ...... there is a sense of calm beyond the strife, if that makes sense.  I read hope ok there as much as pain and grief ...... 

It would be very good for him to paint more, I think, and casual classes would likely work well, where a teacher is a bit of a guide and gives some direction to the choice of subject.  Otherwise it can be hard to know where to start when you are faced with a blank canvas.

Tell him "well done !!" from me 😊

Thank you so much @Faith-and-Hope 😊 Oh gosh I'm hopeless, burst into tears even with this response, that you bothered and so quickly... thank you thank you previous lady πŸ’—

"PRECIOUS" lady!
@Faith-and-Hope πŸ’•

😏 Thank you @Former-Member  ... we are all precious ❣️

Re: Inspirational Arts and Crafts πŸŒ„πŸ§«βœοΈπŸ–Œβœ’οΈ

20210305-072604_1_1.jpeg

20210305-072905_1.jpeg

20210305-072836_1.jpeg

20210305-072752_1.jpeg

SILO ART in Qld winning Global awards πŸ† used over 1,000 litres of paint 😯 @Faith-and-Hope  @Zoe7  anyone else around πŸ€—

Beautiful ❣️ @Former-Member 

Thought you'd like it. Big job hey πŸ’™
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance