Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Ohh @eth haha all good. I meant done as in I had placed your coffee order lol

@eth  Yes, if you go over a certain amount the delivery is free. That is good budgeting. I go around $50 a week, which is good, it feeds furbaby too. I’m so grateful for home delivery, I don’t do supermarket shopping well.

I’ve been prowling since 3am, so I’m a bit jaded now.

Thinking of some crafts, not sure. I think I need chocolate, so might visit the IGA store.

@eth - it's raining here, it's cold. 
I feel really numb, constantly fighting  SH urges but I'm going to stay safe and strong. 
I don't know how I'm feeling if I'm to be honest. 
mim going back to crying and hiding. Also diamond painting. 

Hey @MDT,

I'm going to stay and hang out with you guys. I just feel really lost and numb. 
things are really hard. Especially when your family members don't understand MH and tell you that your faking it when I'm not. 

Folks I need some time out.  Will be back later.  Carry on and keep calm xx

@eth  Hey eth and everyone. Wishing all a wonderful afternoon. Drizzling here but managed a walk in this morning and saw daughter. Son2 out with carer which is a good break. Bunny on the mend from being so sick :). Hoping everyone is having a wonderful afternoon and coping well with the lockdowns. Love peaHeartxxx

That is very hard isn't it @Fluttershy1
I had similar experiences with friends and influential figures in my life when I was younger
Are you receiving help from outside sources atm? Like psychology or counselling?

@MDT - I do have supports outside of helplines but I can't contact them until Monday. 
Just keeping low key.

Ok @Fluttershy1
Well you are more than welcome to hang out here with us 🙂

@MDT - that's what I was planning to do hang out here

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance