Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

@ArraDreaming @Jynx 

I think you will find that the breakfast contraption thing was in chitty chitty bang bang. Also featured in Wallace and Grommet 

“Bewildered” where tf did that come from!?

Hey @Oaktree not too shabby, how are you? 

Hey @Jynx 

Pretty good thanks, can’t complain 

omg @ArraDreaming that is bonkers!! "Wrapped a towel around it" lmao 🤣

You need away to be active without walking around. Need like, a mini basketball hoop and a kid around to fetch the ball each time or something 😂

That's good @Oaktree 😊 Anything on for you this weekend?

on the topic of adhd I called my wife about 1/2 way there while I was driving to tell her that I left a bunch of different kinds of bolts (i named them) on the floor of the garage last night she was like wtf arradreaming I don’t think that matters rn…. @Jynx
I’m up and moving I’ll be right I can’t miss work Monday so just have to push through
I kept sitting up to look while they were stitching it up it was gnarly and then they told me to stop doing the jiggly leg on the other side because it was distracting omg lol @Jynx

anyway, our little grubs are in bed! so tucking into some good food and footy! cya

@ArraDreaming hahahha you might've been in shock! Just like 'oh I can't worry about this grievous injury, there's bolts on the floor! How unsafe!' 🤣

Hehe hope you enjoy the footy and the Italiano cookery! Till next time mate 😉

Hi @PinkFlamingo @Oaktree @greenpea @Shaz51 

I'm just having one of these for Dinner.

I rarely have Take-Away, so it always seems like something special.

AdgeVeggie WhopperVeggie Whopper

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance